np

Nortt-Galgenfrist.jpg

What a surprise the dude that likes boring uninspiring technical death metal also likes Motörhead :Spin:

(Am I doing the asshole thing right?)

portal-500x500.jpeg

A tosser such as yourself doesnt like Motörhead? Im shocked!! Get off my nuts bro.

Edit: You do realize that Motörhead inspired countless numbers of bands right? Probably one of the most influential metal bands of all time ... so i dont know how you can somehow tie them up(in any way) to those tech death bands that you sadly seem to find "boring and uninspiring".

But your nuts are so perfectly shaved and soft. Please let me massage them for a couple more minutes until I start wailing like a retarded sailor in the middle of the gulf of Mexico.

Edit: You do realize that Motörhead inspired countless numbers of bands right? Probably one of the most influential metal bands of all time ... so i dont know how you can somehow tie them up(in any way) to those tech death bands that you sadly seem to find "boring and uninspiring".

Yeah I am aware, I was just busting your balls dude. I do find most of their material pretty boring though honestly.