np

6538r.jpg

EDIT: LOL, just saw F_D just posted this. What did you think? I was let down :(

:lol: My only complaint so far are the vocals. I do like the fuzzy/groovy tone and sometimes they remind me of The Sword in a good way. Really awesome riffs too, but goddamn these vocals are killing me. I'd say a 7/10 without fully listening to their old stuff. Btw, seeing this made me think to listen to Aldaaron Supreme Silence so now doing so.

Aldaaron-Supreme-silence.jpg

:lol: My only complaint so far are the vocals. I do like the fuzzy/groovy tone and sometimes they remind me of The Sword in a good way. Really awesome riffs too, but goddamn these vocals are killing me. I'd say a 7/10 without fully listening to their old stuff. Btw, seeing this made me think to listen to Aldaaron Supreme Silence so now doing so.

The vocals took some time to grow on me. It is without a doubt their weakest point. But what else do you expect from a Stoner band from fucking Dallas? Its part of their charm lol But seriously, its their sound and tasty fuckin jams that keep me coming back for more. Check out Psychedelonaut and The Black Code. Those are the two I return to the most.

Also, lemme know what you think of that Aldaaron album when youre done.