np

267b1948fa84309bc99f9c0289cabe44_XL.jpg

Speaking of DT in that other thread.. I was recently asked to listen and review this in full. Let's see why so many people are on the fence.

Dream_Theater_-_Metropolis_Pt._2-_Scenes_from_a_Memory.jpg

Speaking of DT in that other thread.. I was recently asked to listen and review this in full. Let's see why so many people are on the fence.

Dream_Theater_-_Metropolis_Pt._2-_Scenes_from_a_Memory.jpg

I would rather have the fat girl making funerary doom uncomfortable queef directly in my face than read a review you wrote.

(The album I listened to sucked)

Edit: Wow, simultaneous post with krow. As if your obsession with trying to get a rise out of me wasn't creepy and pathetic enough.

:lol: for the record I'm telling you would wouldn't want this chick anywhere near your face. But Carpe's cool, man, quit picking on her. Despite her eccentricities (which might i add adds a lot more interesting shit to these boring forums these days…) she's actually pretty intuitive. I don't always agree with her, but I can respect/see where she's coming from so a review from her would probably be interesting.

This stuff is beautiful Wreckmiester Harmonies - You've Always Meant so Much to Me
wrekmeister.jpeg

:lol: for the record I'm telling you would wouldn't want this chick anywhere near your face. But Carpe's cool, man, quit picking on her. Despite her eccentricities (which might i add adds a lot more interesting shit to these boring forums these days…) she's actually pretty intuitive. I don't always agree with her, but I can respect/see where she's coming from so a review from her would probably be interesting.

You had me agreeing with you all the way up until the review part.