np

I've been an asshole to pretty well anyone I've come into contact with in the last month, internet or irl.i blame it on working outside 60 hrs a week in the seemingly constant cold and rain. Either that or I'm just an asshole which is a possibility. But yeah I'll lay off. Don't really want the people I like on this board annoyed with me.

28qu3qq.jpg

:kickass:

I've been an asshole to pretty well anyone I've come into contact with in the last month, internet or irl.i blame it on working outside 60 hrs a week in the seemingly constant cold and rain. Either that or I'm just an asshole which is a possibility. But yeah I'll lay off. Don't really want the people I like on this board annoyed with me.

28qu3qq.jpg

:kickass:
I've been that way too. My girlfriend is super patient, but I wouldn't blame her if I got a punch haha. It seems to be seasonal for me. Winter. Bleh.

Real cool of you to vouch for me FD, thanks. And you Kaf. I like it here, there's some assholes but thats the internet and overall good community. I'd also like to vouch for Musicbanter if you're ever interested in discussing other genres to supplement UM, that's where I post my reviews. My name is Emily btw.

And this album is super interesting. Maybe it only appeals to die hard Candlemass nerds like myself though.

1000x1000.jpg

Maybe she just doesnt understand you. I never thought you were being an asshole to her or actually authentically pissed, you just show love in different ways. ;)

Real cool of you to vouch for me FD, thanks. And you Kaf. I like it here, there's some assholes but thats the internet and overall good community. I'd also like to vouch for Musicbanter if you're ever interested in discussing other genres to supplement UM, that's where I post my reviews. My name is Emily btw.

Were all assholes. Its a fucking metal forum. We call each other faggots, bash their shitty music taste, and roll our eyes everytime HBB talks about his fascination with beautiful cocks...But truth be told, we all love each other and we play an integral part of a fucked up family.

With my phone (Droid Maxx) I just search through the Google search instead of through Chrome. Choose images, touch one, and it shows the size

I use safari on my IPhone and I were able to see the size of the image a couple of months ago by clicking on the image but I can't see any of that shit anymore. Oh well, fuck it.

Were all assholes. Its a fucking metal forum. We call each other faggots, bash their shitty music taste, and roll our eyes everytime HBB talks about his fascination with beautiful cocks...But truth be told, we all love each other and we play an integral part of a fucked up family.

Yeah I have that with people, I get it. People I know and talk to often though, with whom I also have legit non-asshole conversations sometimes. My feelings aren't hurt or anything, I know I rub some strangers the wrong way and take zero efforts to remedy it. Different strokes mang. All good. Still cool to get vouched for.

I hear ya Krow. Those conditions would turn mother Theresa into the grinch. Actually, I thought simalarly to Cody, like that's your personality (which we all obviously like and think it's hilarious) ... Idk im always doing shit like this irl and this habit probably just made its way to the Internet too though I don't think Carpe (or Emily... (Trying not to make an Emily the stange joke btw)) takes it personal just figured idk... Whatever. :lol: but yeah no worries.

Yep we are all assholes. And I like it that way too. One minute we tell each other about ourselves the next we rec each other good music or offer good advice, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Currently listening to Mitochondrion - Parasignosis

I use safari on my IPhone and I were able to see the size of the image a couple of months ago by clicking on the image but I can't see any of that shit anymore. Oh well, fuck it.
That changed with the iOS update recently. I had an iPhone just a couple months ago, and noticed that soon after the massive update to 8