np

217117.jpg

Is it true that Wodensthrone is a racist band?
When I was googling the art, the search box gave me a Wodensthrone racist suggestion and it lead me to this forum discussion of seemingly super pussified PC music dorks (one of them said they wouldn't wear a Gorgoroth shirt around their vegan friends) and they're saying this band as well as Winterfylleth are racist bands.
http://www.urban75.net/forums/threads/black-metal-that-is-not-politically-dodge.316565/page-3
Can anybody confirm? Not that I give a shit, I'll still listen to racist bands anyway, but I'm just curious, is this just lame hypersensitivity?

Wodensthrone_Curse_2012_.jpg

CD stores suck. I've bought hundreds of CDs off of eBay/Amazon with no problems, yet I buy one CD from our local CD story and the last two songs skip and they want to charge me another dollar or two to have the scratches buffed out. Fuck brick & mortar.

Just replace the cd instead of paying them to scratch it more.

Some of my really old cds from the discman days are kind of worse for wear. I think it was all from putting them in those cd wallets or in the visor of my car. Now that I archive all of my stuff on the PC and burn copies for on the go use, my CDs remain in pristine condition.

Yeah i mainly use my cd wallets/books for burned discs/copies but yea most of those(not all) did end up having scuff marks .. although i baby my origianl CD's, im pretty careless when it comes to burned discs.

Cover.jpg