np

00233103_medium.jpeg

CD stores suck. I've bought hundreds of CDs off of eBay/Amazon with no problems, yet I buy one CD from our local CD story and the last two songs skip and they want to charge me another dollar or two to have the scratches buffed out. Fuck brick & mortar.

Never self-caused.
Yea im pretty good with my shit too, i dont think i have a single cd that's in bad condition from my handling. But i grew up in record stores and have purchased a shit load of used dics so i've seen a fair share of fucked up CD's. Some skipped from light scratches, others had pretty deep scratches but still played fine.

Tribulation - The Horror
fuck yes! :kickass:

hqdefault.jpg

Yea im pretty good with my shit too, i dont think i have a single cd that's in bad condition from my handling. But i grew up in record stores and have purchased a shit load of used dics so i've seen a fair share of fucked up CD's. Some skipped from light scratches, others had pretty deep scratches but still played fine.

Some of my really old cds from the discman days are kind of worse for wear. I think it was all from putting them in those cd wallets or in the visor of my car. Now that I archive all of my stuff on the PC and burn copies for on the go use, my CDs remain in pristine condition.