np

1317.jpg

Yeah man I haven't heard Wifebeater yet but I think it would be pretty unlikely that they won't be good, I reckon they'll be like a German Midnight or something, full of piss and youthful energy. With one demo under their belt! I'll put that on later on tonight after some more beers! I've been looking forward to it!!
I dunno mate I've been into Metal music for years and thanks for saying that but there'd be people reading this that would disagree.

Reactions: CiG
Actually having my stamp of approval is probably not a good thing. Hahaha.

Blasting this and playing The Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds on the 3DS.
This is probably for me, the best split release I own, especially the Goat Semen side.

XasLzKy.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JontRevolting
Nah it might be that one little thing that always starts off a series of catastrophic events! I had a 3ds and liked playing Ocarina of time and those Mario games, I actually love my ps vita a lot these days...to be able to play awesome RPGs like Zelda, Final Fantasy and Rainbow Moon on the go is unreal!
Sudamerican filth is hard to beat at times, I'm guessing that split is out of print? Goat Semen are wild and Anal Vomit are awesome as well. It's been too long since I've gotten pissed and cranked some feral stuff like that.

Nah it might be that one little thing that always starts off a series of catastrophic events! I had a 3ds and liked playing Ocarina of time and those Mario games, I actually love my ps vita a lot these days...to be able to play awesome RPGs like Zelda, Final Fantasy and Rainbow Moon on the go is unreal!
Sudamerican filth is hard to beat at times, I'm guessing that split is out of print? Goat Semen are wild and Anal Vomit are awesome as well. It's been too long since I've gotten pissed and cranked some feral stuff like that.

Man, it might be out of print but there are fucking tons of copies reasonably priced on Discogs and also Hells Headbangers are carrying the CD version right now. Really worth it if you can't find a copy of the Goat Semen demo from 2002. Their side is fucking GODLY!

I actually have a Vita myself but I haven't used it much. I'm a mood gamer, which means I go ages without playing a single game.

^ Cauldron Black Ram. One of the most entertaining yet bullshit-free recent death metal bands.

@CASSETTEISGOD i'll grab a copy of that thanks man. Sudamerican demos are of a purity and potency that is pretty rare. Goat Semen and Hades Archer both will never top their demo stuff.

I read an interview with Goat Semen and they where mainly saying that even though they scored a great deal for their latest album based on the notoriety spread through the underground that they recorded the full length in Peru on the cheap with dangerous stuff happening all around them obviously trying to capture that atmosphere that only comes with recording with shit equipment,no experience and fuck all money. It's been happening probably to metal bands all along but the is way more noticeable in the chaotic black/death stuff cause of the urgent and chaotic nature of the music.
The demos from bands like Goat Semen, Abominator, Conqueror, Hades Archer and probably heaps more Sudamerican bands that released demos of legendary qualities are sort after nowadays. It just became way too trendy all of a sudden a couple of years ago with social media and a million Mexicans with gas masks and crap,I just couldn't cop that shit or take it serious but I know there must be a heap of treasure to be found over there. I guess it's all still real for them living over there as far as chaos of life but unfortunately technology sucks it out of the music.

Yeah, I got bored with a lot of those dime-a-dozen War Metal type bands from South America too. A million splits and it was all the same shit for the most part.
I'm trying to think of South American Black/Death shit that impressed me lately but only Speed/Thrash type bands come to mind. Belkant's debut was a mental fukk but I can't think of anything else right now.

acov_uid72087_72ff54a82278f51c0b3aa77bb68cc8f9.jpg

Sorry for the over-posting, when I play video games and I tend to just bulldoze through a stack of CDs.
Believe me, the stack is high right now.

Wish I was high...

Last edited:
I apologise as well for being logged in and not keeping up with the discussion...nothing worse than doing that either.
Man this Alchemyst - Nekromanteion is an excellent Death Metal album. Every song kicks ass and is memorable.