np

maxresdefault.jpg

They say that you're a product of your environment, well let's see what happens after an afternoon of good thoughts and drinks and this.
image.jpeg
The track 'Your world against mine' which has some tech beep sound recur every 2 secs or so has to be heard to be believed...simple but effective next level Beherit holy fuck against internet fag and "Vomit Holy Shit" music so sinister yet obvious and effective you couldn't conceive. That is RFR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vudmurk and CiG
I sure as hell will hopefully I'll get some time in the next few days. I won't get a chance until Sunday arvo though. Tomorrow I'm going to mum and dads and then to my brothers house until Sunday morning.
I'll make a note of that but I won't forget.
Edit I dunno if i can sorry I though I was critiquing... I dunno if I'm prepared to have Internet folk comment on my stuff it seems too personal.LOL funny but for some reason the feels too personal which is strange considering I don't give a fuck about talking about drugs and stuff...see how I go :)

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
Actually, I can kind of understand. It is a pretty personal thing, especially depending on just how deep music goes to you. There are certain artists I like that I pretty much won't entertain any criticism of and sometimes I purposely leave them out of my lists for that very reason.

Reactions: JontRevolting
In saying that, whatever in life is important t me these days I try and give fair warning and to me the music in question is way beyond criticism. Saves a few dramas mate.