np

This is quite cool but definitely nothing like what I was expecting.

3533.jpg

This is quite cool but definitely nothing like what I was expecting.

3533.jpg

You were listening to my second favourite album of all time. Please treat it tenderly.

With three full length disks as part of this album, Swallow the Sun's 'Songs from the North' is epic in every sense. This is just amazing and I'm only at the dawn of a new world as this opens up before me. I'm currently experiencing this:

upload_2016-1-22_23-21-57.png

You were listening to my second favourite album of all time. Please treat it tenderly.

Oh for real? That's cool to know.

The whole time I was listening to it I was thinking "this is as if Pete Steele went back in time and hijacked The Beach Boys, it's so floaty and dreamy yet it's still heavy and it's still Metal."

It's a real different album.

a2916432861_10.jpg

Judgement Of The Dead.

Last edited:

With three full length disks as part of this album, Swallow the Sun's 'Songs from the North' is epic in every sense. This is just amazing and I'm only at the dawn of a new world as this opens up before me. I'm currently experiencing this:

View attachment 3771
Love me some October Rust.

Always liked slow, deep and hard best. It has a more experimental side than their other music, really foreboding kind of ambient weirdness. Paradoxically... Really glad they didn't make a career out of that style the whole way through.

:kickass: for Born Again

wasp_crimson_idol.jpg

The endless drum fills are so ridiculous on this album. A step down from the first four, but there's still a few really good songs here.

Reactions: suckerleaf