np

All I'm saying is death metal people are so fucking autistic. A billion meaningless sub-sub-genres. I mean, I even acknowledge that later 90s death metal was something different from early 90s death metal, but to put Suffocation in their own special snowflake category is silliness.

giphy.gif

Reactions: I-TEND-TO-DIE
286312.jpg

If the entire album was in the vein of "Forsaken at the Gates" and "Omega Wave", this would probably be the best Forbidden album and an excellent Thrash Metal album.

but hardcore isnt death metal, my little sister. Suffocation brought breakdowns(which is a HUGE part of BDM) into death metal. They are far more technical than Deicide(the comparison you asked for) and Frank Mullin is one of the originators of the guttural vox(which is used by just about every single BDM band) .. another one for your retarded Deicde comparison.

The fact that you would need someone to explain to you why they are a brutal/technical death metal band just showcases your inexperience of the subgenre of death metal. I'll just let you continue to embarrass yourself.
The reason I don't like 90% of brutal death metal is because the bands DON'T have vocals like Frank Mullen. Don't know what kind of fantasy land you're living in cause most of the bands I'm hearing are doing the awful "eeeeee breee reee" or other stupid noises for vocals.

I didnt say they they're carbon copies or Mullins vocals you dumb ass. I said he was one of the originator of guttural vox. Maybe no one taught you how to read in your little fantasy la-la land? And are you implying that BDM bands dont use gutturals? :lol:

and re: Deicide. Most death metal is technical inclined compared to other forms of music. But no, Deicide are not technically inclined enough to be considered a technical death metal album.

Just saying Legion is clearly extremely fast and hard to play instrumentally, more so than a lot of death metal.

25291.jpg

I've known their 1992 promo tape for a while now but never listened to any of their other stuff. First song is not what I expected at all, though it's interesting. Some kind of gothic thrash metal ala Depressive Age and only slight hints of their death metal stuff. Some Heartwork vibes too I think.

Reactions: Onder