np

Just some of them to get my chill going. I'm out of both black tea and coffee.

51SPdWei8iL.jpg

vinum sabbatum.jpg

Proto doom. Organ. Uriah Heep.

Vinum Sabbatum - Apprehensions.

I own this, their first demo and did own the first full length but I thought it sucked. This is by far their best release.

Michael_Jackson_-_Bad.png

Was hoping I'd be able to put this in the ass-kicking thread today but it's still not doing it for me.

Straight up fucking beautiful shit. Some of those next level Incantation riffs bring an evil smile to my face. What a classic.

a4026925944_5.jpg

Time Does Not Heal currently holds my personal record for slowest burner. It sounds overlong and annoying and melodramatic as fuck for the first several listens, literally couldn't finish the album for years, and it doesn't have the usual techy/proggy-thrash features which makes it seem only superficially complex compared to Coroner and stuff, but then its uncompromising nature becomes apparent and it's obvious that it's actually a far more extreme and heavy album than, say, either Demolition Hammer album, and the bleak as fuck lyrics and whiny singing start to make sense in the full context and pretty soon I want Gene Hoglan's name tattooed on my ass.

Leave Scars is growing on me somewhat similarly, only there the production and a couple missteps hold it back. Super brutal album with tumultuous songwriting that sometimes resembles early 90s NYDM more than it does most death/thrash or Floridian death metal of the time.