np

556.jpg

Abrah-Kadavrah-defleshed.jpg

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
I was honestly a bit disappointed with it.
Honestly, I was too. If only because they are so consistently killer for me. I mean I still dig it, but it felt a bit… I dunno, disjointed? Inconsistent? Fowely killed it but I dunno. Deceased riffs hit me a certain kind of way and this album didn’t hit me as hard front to back. Need to give it a few more spins.

Maybe it’ll be a grower but don’t see it surpassing any of their post-2000 work for me. Speaking of which…

NP:

291093.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, I was too. If only because they are so consistently killer for me. I mean I still dig it, but it felt a bit… I dunno, disjointed? Inconsistent? Fowely killed it but I dunno. Deceased riffs hit me a certain kind of way and this album didn’t hit me as hard front to back. Need to give it a few more spins.

Maybe it’ll be a grower but don’t see it surpassing any of their post-2000 work for me.
Yeah definitely disjointed is the best description for me. Just when it was getting going, they'd throw in a track that felt like filler, and the album never quite gets a good momentum. There's some real keepers on it though and the album finale is a fucking banger.

Reactions: Bourbon