np

siamese_dream.jpg

Mayonaise is such a good fucking song. Fantastic, deep lyrics... And Today is about the best suicide song out there.

Amorphis - Eclipse

you know...this is a very good album...and yet at the same time........... I don't know that it moves me at all. Maybe 'Under A Soil And Black Stone' or 'House of Sleep'. 'Silent Waters' does, 'Tales..' does...this does not. It just doesn't really hit anything emotionally. It doesn't repel me, and I like putting it on and many of the songs, but just... no reaction. Which is really really really strange for me. I don't know that I have many other albums that have that effect..

That is stange. "Smoke" is actually very moving for me; I love everything about that song. On the whole, I'm just always reminded of the initial impact I felt when listening to that album for the first time. I suppose, somehow, that same level of emotion still accompanies each listen for me. I love it.

NP: Ensiferum- Into the Battle

She

Amorphis - Eclipse

you know...this is a very good album...and yet at the same time........... I don't know that it moves me at all. Maybe 'Under A Soil And Black Stone' or 'House of Sleep'. 'Silent Waters' does, 'Tales..' does...this does not. It just doesn't really hit anything emotionally.
there are some really emotional songs on both Eclipse and SW methinks. Give it a few more spins.

NP: Vreid - Milorg (song)
what does everyone think of this band?