O.B.A.M.A.

Evil Dead

Hail to the King baby
Mar 19, 2002
Kansas City
I was going through the ever exciting threads on Google Finance while watching my stocks play topsy turvy..and I saw this:

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

I think its appropriate since White guilt elected a colored Hitler.

Just remember Obama is your daddy

White guilt got HIM elected
No Way Jose, he got more Black, Hispanic votes than white

colored Hitler
Hitler seems like someone a person like you would admire
because of what he did to Jews, Catholics, Gypsies and Homosexuals

I liked my Sarah Palin the MILF, much better

Moron
I'd
Like to
Forget

God bless America -

I was going through the ever exciting threads on Google Finance while watching my stocks play topsy turvy..and I saw this:

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

white guilt and black racism.

Great Alteredmindeath, let's get this message board comphiscated by the secret service with idiotic posts like that.

:worship:

But of course, the repubs are gonna blame the dems, always.

wait... you mean like the Dems blame the Republicans??

wow... imagine that.

meanwhile, the last Republican who was in office was on the job, didnt take off in the middle of the day during a crisis, saying he was 'tired of being in the White House,' nor was he ever investigated for throwing lavish, taxpayer-funded galas, pretty much EVERY DAY since entering office.

OH... we've also not had a Republican majority across the board for quite some time and the real crap didnt start hitting the fan until the Dems became the majority.
following a simple time line of events reveals a lot.

Great Alteredmindeath, let's get this message board comphiscated by the secret service with idiotic posts like that.

I saw it on tv

I saw all this on tv, too.

Wasn't it America's Most Retarded Forum Replies? I didn't realise the pale, obese guy with potato chip crumbs on his chest was our own Jerry Jabber.

I can't believe I'm even acknowledging his stupid ass.

Jurched

Wasn't it America's Most Retarded Forum Replies? I didn't realise the pale, obese guy with potato chip crumbs on his chest was our own Jerry Jabber.

Jurched

heh... who would have thought?
[everybody]

btw, what's 'comphiscated'? i know what 'confiscated' is, but i cant find 'comphiscated' anywhere. :err:

Oh shut the fuck up already. I had to deal with 8 years of Bush is Hitler nonsense and now you conservative shits are going to whine just as much as liberals. "WAAAAAA EVERY POLITICIAN I DISAGREE WITH IS HITLER. WAAAAAAA"

wait... you mean like the Dems blame the Republicans??

wow... imagine that.

meanwhile, the last Republican who was in office was on the job, didnt take off in the middle of the day during a crisis, saying he was 'tired of being in the White House,' nor was he ever investigated for throwing lavish, taxpayer-funded galas, pretty much EVERY DAY since entering office.

OH... we've also not had a Republican majority across the board for quite some time and the real crap didnt start hitting the fan until the Dems became the majority.
following a simple time line of events reveals a lot.

You forgot about Bush sitting with his thumb up his ass while terrorists were attacking our country on 9/11/01.

Also, you forgot about Bush hooking up all his buddies in the oil industries. Right before the election, gas goes from $4+ a gallon to under $2 a gallon (at least in most states).

And you forgot to mention how Bush got us into a war with Iraq that costs us over 4,000 American lives and thousands of our troops with serious injuries.

Jurched

I guess you're taking time from kicking your kids ass to post more stupidity on here, well good for you douched!

[everybody]

btw, what's 'comphiscated'? i know what 'confiscated' is, but i cant find 'comphiscated' anywhere. :err:
[/QUOT

I'll proofread my posts a little better, just for you, Ms. Hitler.

[everybody]

[/QUOT

I'll proofread my posts a little better, just for you, Ms. Hitler.

who are you trying to kid? that wasnt a proofreading problem. that was an illiteracy problem. :lol:

who are you trying to kid? that wasnt a proofreading problem. that was an illiteracy problem. :lol:

You'll have better fortune teaching a 2X4 to dance than to educate him, meine liebe Führerin!

Every time he posts here, he puts a manure-coated hoof in his mouth. sigh. I can only imagine what happens to him on other forums, where people aren't as nice as Uncle Billy's worshipful fans? They probably pass his stupid ass around the room like a wet joint.

Jurched

You'll have better fortune teaching a 2X4 to dance than to educate him, meine liebe Führerin!

Every time he posts here, he puts a manure-coated hoof in his mouth. sigh. I can only imagine what happens to him on other forums, where people aren't as nice as Uncle Billy's worshipful fans? They probably pass his stupid ass around the room like a wet joint.

Jurched

And your idea of education is beating the shit out of little grammar school kids. You're a big piece shit!