O.K., Guys...If I Had To Get One Vintersorg CD...

lie people said do what u can to get them (stealing and killing are permitted jk) anyway the cd which got me into the band was Cosmic Genesis ( specifically Astral and Arcane for the curious) but althought I have some songs from the other albums which i think are great ( downloaded of course, been bugging mi retailer to get me the others[please MR V dont hate me]) and VFTSG is still great

Hi there!

I recently discovered Vintersorg after reading an online review about VFTSG. I downloaded one song ("Universums dunkla alfabet"), was completely fascinated and just bought the CD. I haven't heard any Black/Viking metal stuff before, I'm more into Prog/Melodic Metal, and now I see what I have been missing all that time!!!

This CD just kicks ass, I can't stop listening to it any more. Every song is a masterpiece, I can't really decide which one's the best. I'll probably get the other CDs soon, I already listened to some songs of hos former works and they sound great too. I guess if you're coming from a rather progressive background, VFTSG is suited well to introduce you to Vintersorg. For me it was just perfect...

Welcome Tyrion! You haven't written a review on amazon.de about the disc by any chance? The funny thing is that I was just browsing over there and your little introduction here reminded me of the review I just read over there! (hm.. weird sentence, hope you get it ;) )

Originally posted by Gaunerin
Welcome Tyrion! You haven't written a review on amazon.de about the disc by any chance? The funny thing is that I was just browsing over there and your little introduction here reminded me of the review I just read over there! (hm.. weird sentence, hope you get it ;) )

Hehe yep, that was actually me who wrote that review :D Amazon is great for stuff like that, I discoverd a ton of new bands there because of these reviews.