Best Vintersorg Album?

I think i have changed my mind. after hearing Hedniskhjärtad so are my vision from another direction. love that ep!

-Vintersorg- said:
Yes, Inspector Gadget.

But, as amf said, it is In the Hall of the Mountain King.. it's also used on Rick Wakeman's Journey to the Centre of the Earth. Great song. And, as I've just found out, a few other things. Click here for more info.

See, I was right...I'm not crazy! It is from inspector gadget hehe. Oh wow, that melody is...everywhere....it is all part of a secret code that connects to a top secret evil master plan to take over the world!

Cosmic Genesis is my favorite, ALL Vintersorg albums are unique and are musical masterpieces but when you listen to Om Regnbågen Materialiserades, one thinks that this album is the best (so far). Other days it's another album.

I only have Till Fjalls and Visions from the Spiral Generator and to be completely honest I only got them earlier this week. However, I have quickly grown to love both of them and I am trying to track down the other three albums. I like Visions from the Spiral Generator a lot but Till Fjalls has quickly become one of my favorite albums. It is simply a fantastic album from start to finish.

Till Fjalls and Odemarkens Son are my favorites, but Cosmic Genesis and Visions From the Spiral Generator are great too.

The Focusing Blur is still my favorite. It was the first one I got. I read a review. They didn't score it very well, but It was very intriguing. After two spins, I was a fan.

I posted earlier that I only had two of the albums and liked Till Fjalls more than the other. I now own all of the albums and the EP and Till Fjalls is still my favorite.

Spiral Generator all the way, hell I think that is one of the greatest albums ever made.

Got that right rammpeth! I can't get over Mr. V. I have been OBSESSED with everything he touches lately. Vintersorg has got to be one of the best bands out there. Every album is so FREAKING GOOD and so unique and Mr. V is by far one of my favorite vocalists not only for his voice, but for the vocal melodies he writes. He is a genious at writing vocal melodies. They are all SO epic and beautiful and catchy! There aren't many vocal writers I can think of that are nearly as catchy as he is while still maintaining all the beauty and atmosphere of this sort of music!

Well, I started this thread, and since then I have bought Till Fjalls (they didnt have cosmic genesis at the store, which I planned to get) and The Focusing Blur (listening to the latter right now, basically just got it!).

I haven't been so impressed with Till Fjalls on the whole, some definite good tracks in there though. Focusing Blur is sounding pretty great so far, it really shines in the acoustic parts of the CD...

So, what's the next best Vintersorg album to get (other than Cronian... I'm already going to buy that for sure, Oystein + Vintersorg = :headbang: ) ?

Visions From The Spiral Generator is brilliant if you don't have that. And Waterclime's "The Astral Factor" is ambient, sweeping and beautiful. Those are my top suggestions after getting The Focusing Blur!