Best Vintersorg Album?

I discovered Vintersorg one dark cold winter with Till Fjalls, then Cosmic Genesis came out about that time, and I played that album to death. I have been drunk many a time to these great albums, I guess they bring the viking out in me. HURAAH!

DragonKeeper said:
that one part sounds like part of the soundtrack from this old cartoon, i don't know why haha. but yes, that guitar solo kicks ass!
Cartoon? Such blashpemy! It's Edvard Grieg's "In the hall of the mountain king". ;)

I think Till Fjälls. its the best Vintersorg ablum. it was my first to, so it wakes up so much memory. and i like the pagan stile there.

My favorite is "The Focusing Blur" every song on that album is gold IMO, and the bass playing and drum work are both BRILLIANT. Lazare's spoken word parts are excellent, and V's vocals are the best I've heard from him! The guitar work is complex and excellent, I just love everything about the album!

Visions From The Spiral Generator, by far! Best songwriting so far and of course astonishing performance by everyone involved (Asgeir!)!

np: Emperor - With Strength I Burn (live)

DragonKeeper said:
that one part sounds like part of the soundtrack from this old cartoon, i don't know why haha. but yes, that guitar solo kicks ass!

Yes, Inspector Gadget.

But, as amf said, it is In the Hall of the Mountain King.. it's also used on Rick Wakeman's Journey to the Centre of the Earth. Great song. And, as I've just found out, a few other things. Click here for more info.