o.k. who else...

muzmaze

pyramontyrsuidvan
Mar 28, 2006
N.H., USA
...has Pyramaze on top as thier list of favs, Immortal pic set as a backround, and has played the 2-new songs atleast 53x's a day? I have.:lol:

Hmm, let's see. I have recently changed my desktop to the immortal cover (one of the best I've seen, honestly), and I listen to the samples a lot (even though I try not to, so as not to overplay them before the album comes out :p), but I do have to admit that Pyramaze is tied with 2 other bands for my number 1 spot (Evergrey and Iced Earth).

(even though I try not to, so as not to overplay them before the album comes out :p)
I've played the new samples about 3-4 times each for that same reason...and no Immortal wallpaper (here's my current)...I'm such a lousy fan :(

But I did make an Immortal sig :) Actually two...I thought about using this version with the eclipsed sun...
PyramazeImmortalSig2.jpg

Pyramaze with Matt on vocals is without doubt my favourite band!!!

Pyramaze with Lance and Iced Earth with Matt is equally great. The music of Pyramaze is outstanding as well as Matt's vocals are... so for me it can't get any better! Thank you Pyramaze for bringing Matt back to metal!!! :headbang:

I've listened to these two samples about a hundered times each... I always tell me not to listen over and over again but somehow my cursor seems to know the way to the link on its own, can't do anything about that... and as soon as I hear Morten's powerful drums opening Year of the phoenix I simply cannot press the stop button anymore... and I always hope that after the second chorus there will be no fade out but an unbelievably great guitar solo. :) I can't wait to hear the solos of both songs! No, I can't wait to hear the entire album!

I've played the new samples about 3-4 times each for that same reason...and no Immortal wallpaper (here's my current)...I'm such a lousy fan :(

But I did make an Immortal sig :) Actually two...I thought about using this version with the eclipsed sun...
PyramazeImmortalSig2.jpg

Oh man; thats so cool.

I haven't done any of that stuff in a long time; I use to make loads... Iunno if the one I made is down there right now or not?
Did it from scratch.. yeh im pretty proud :)