O/T - BIN LADEN IS DEAD !!! NOT A JOKE.

IAN442

Dec 6, 2005
US forces have shot and killed Bin Laden and are in possession of his body. :OMG:

I am sad because of what he masterminded. I am glad because he will now pay the ultimate price for what he did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking great news! USA USA! :) I actually feel quite emotional about this and I don't even live in the USA so I can only imagine how people affected by 9/11 must have felt hearing this.
Good news although it will ultimately mean little.

I just thought - what if this had happened a week ago? The British Royal Wedding would have been targeted. I can't wait to read all the inevitable conspiracy theories that will come out around this.

from what i've heard he got shot by imf09.

That made me laugh...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a more serious note, this doesn't stop anything. BUT it show many things.

1. Pakistan can't be trusted (Fucker was in a top notch mansion just hundreds of yards from a military training facility... HELLO ???)

2. Giant mansion with barbed wire, and then extra exterior walls on the third level..

3. No telephone cable, No data communications into the mansion ...

4. All trash was burned onsite...never collected.

Bin Laden, one of his sons, and a close associate were all killed by US bullets from Seal Team Six, under the direct leadership of CIA Director Leon Panetta.

now what i find interesting is that just in the last week of so, there was talk of getting Director Panetta over to the Defense Department to head the top post that will be vacated soon.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31G17PGBG2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

That being said, thank you everyone from around the world for your support. This battle is by no means over.

But this day brings a little bit of justice to those who suffered and died on September 11, 2001.

I always thought that Bin Laden was something like a Lara Croft. And I don't believe in conspiracy bullshit such as Zeitgeist, Loose Change and stuff.

Poor misunderstood Osama, is it not possible that all he needed was to be shown the love and kindness of a child?
I've heard of another who's heart grew three sizes in this way. Of course, an enlarged heart can be quite a serious medical issue.

Just so happens that this announcement comes during prime time TV on a Sunday evening during and election year. It's all bullshit. It's all lies and corruption. This will have absolutely no positive impact on the security of the world. But it will increase the sales of American flags and will certainly help Obama get re-elected. What a waste of time. I wish they would put all the money they spend on these military missions into gas to fill the tanks of Americans that cant afford to drive to work and back. But that would be too practical and would actually help too many people. :err:

Saddam was killed, now Bin Laden, wow the world is now utopia isn't it? :worship:

Just so happens that this announcement comes during prime time TV on a Sunday evening during and election year. It's all bullshit. It's all lies and corruption. This will have absolutely no positive impact on the security of the world. But it will increase the sales of American flags and will certainly help Obama get re-elected. What a waste of time. I wish they would put all the money they spend on these military missions into gas to fill the tanks of Americans that cant afford to drive to work and back. But that would be too practical and would actually help too many people. :err:

Saddam was killed, now Bin Laden, wow the world is now utopia isn't it? :worship:

Fuck sake, are you EVER happy about anything?!

Saddam Hussein DEAD, Bin Laden DEAD, Gadaffi is next and then the world will be a terror-free and peaceful place.

Well, that's being a bit rosey-eyed, surely. You forget the IRA, just for one. The world will never be terror free, but for fuck sake, this is symbolic more than anything. This guy killed men, women and children - this is a little payabck for that, even if it doesn't change anything.
One less evil bastard is around.

It's good they finlly got him, but I'm wondering when and how will the terrorists try to retaliate.

I won't even be surprised if those morons actually nuke Europe like they threatened. That'll show AMERICA not to fuck with Al Qaida, right?

I totally agree...

It's bullshit American Politics. It will always be this way until something radical happens. Campaign reform etc.

The sheep will buy into this BS, but those who have a brain see this as nothing more than an attempt at re-election... bad economy, gas prices all time high, he had to do something to validate everything.

I'd take the opposite. Leave Osama Bin Laden alive and lower the gas prices so we can actually drive our cars to work and back.