O/T - BIN LADEN IS DEAD !!! NOT A JOKE.

It's bullshit American Politics. It will always be this way until something radical happens. Campaign reform etc.

The sheep will buy into this BS, but those who have a brain see this as nothing more than an attempt at re-election... bad economy, gas prices all time high, he had to do something to validate everything.

I'd take the opposite. Leave Osama Bin Laden alive and lower the gas prices so we can actually drive our cars to work and back.

Ding!! Ding!! Ding!!! Twice in one month I agree with MaidenFan09!! The timing does seem suspicious.......as many other things.....more conspiracies!!!!:erk:

Well, I think bin Laden is a character created by the CIA for give a face at "the" enemy after the death of USSR!
Bin Laden cut his beard an play golf somewhere in florida or whatever since a long time :Smokedev:

I can't wait untill they bring is body to the US to prove to all the critics that it's really him....
... oh, what.... they did what?

Just so happens that this announcement comes during prime time TV on a Sunday evening during and election year. It's all bullshit. It's all lies and corruption. This will have absolutely no positive impact on the security of the world. But it will increase the sales of American flags and will certainly help Obama get re-elected. What a waste of time. I wish they would put all the money they spend on these military missions into gas to fill the tanks of Americans that cant afford to drive to work and back. But that would be too practical and would actually help too many people. :err:

Saddam was killed, now Bin Laden, wow the world is now utopia isn't it? :worship:

Well said. I tend to agree.
You can kill a man but you can't kill an ideal ... sadly.
They've made a martyr out of the cunt (if they did kill him) and all that will do is further fuel the determination of those that followed his ideals. That's not to say the prick didn't deserve it either.

In all seriousness though I hope this does bring some form of closure for those families & friends of victims of 911 and any other recent terrorist attack.

In all seriousness though I hope this does bring some form of closure for those families & friends of victims of 911 and any other recent terrorist attack.

If anyone gets closure from this towel head fuck being killed that is great.... for sure. But something tells me it really won't give anyone too much closure. But I truly hope it does.

If anyone gets closure from this towel head fuck being killed that is great.... for sure. But something tells me it really won't give anyone too much closure. But I truly hope it does.

It's pretty obvious it gave lots of your countrymen a good feeling, didn't you see the street parties? Fuck Kate and Wills Royal Wedding shite, if we had had any Obamas Dead street parties in Scotland I'd have been at them.

It's pretty obvious it gave lots of your countrymen a good feeling, didn't you see the street parties? Fuck Kate and Wills Royal Wedding shite, if we had had any Obamas Dead street parties in Scotland I'd have been at them.

There were no street parties I saw. But the TV cameras sure seem to find them and use it as propaganda. The biggest parties were those in the Obama camp who now know he is surely going to get re-elected. The Obama administration were certainly having parties. Not to sure the victims of 9/11 or their families/friends were having those same parties.