O/T boys-wouldn't u rather have sex than get a blowjob?

Pink_Metal

Thrax chick
Sep 1, 2004
chicago
I have heard different.
Seriously, isn't sex better????!!!???
I mean, if you HAD to choose whatever one you liked best.
It's a mystery to me...

really it all depends on skill level. if it's going to be a bad blow job i might as well take care of business myself. but a good blow job vs good sex i'd go with the sex.

First I lick, then I stick. the promised land is better than the mouth because of no the teeth thing but sometimes you just need a good blowjob - especially after licking for a half hour.

DarbysDad said:
First I lick, then I stick. the promised land is better than the mouth because of no the teeth thing but sometimes you just need a good blowjob - especially after licking for a half hour.

I'm with DD on everything but the lick then stick. I lick AND stick. Pound 'n munch is the best method I always say.

if a girl is not good at giving head then it can be a horrible experience. however, if she knows what she's doing and is good at it a blowjob is easily as good as sex to me. i've always enjoyed receiving and watching blowjobs. it's just a fun visual for me. don't get me wrong, i love sex as much as anyone else, but there's just something really cool about watching a chick who's good at bj's doing her thing.