O/T boys-wouldn't u rather have sex than get a blowjob?

GregadetH said:
Goddamn, that was a knee slapper.

*slaps knee*
As long as it is your knee, and not someone elses. Those allegations about you and the boy really worried me. I hope you are better because of it. :erk:

GregadetH said:
Yet another reason for me to double click the "report bad post" icon, TD.
Thanks.:wave:
What are you hiding?
And seeing how I just got off the telly with a MOD, I doubt I'm going :wave: . And if so, I'll be back.

Ross___ said:
It's kinda pointless. It's just a message board and you're just two people. It's dull. Fucking stop it.
Exactly, so why be the taddle tail kid??
I have a couple of great friends on here, and I don't appreciate some under-educated mullet head getting everyone barred when he gets a bur up his booty.

Well Pink I have to say Sex because first off as a man I know we are lucky to get a girl to open there special pie to us, so if they will the only proper thing to do is get in there and get it off before I get off. If it aint mutually pleasing then its just no fun. :headbang:

ZTPioneer said:
What are you hiding?
And seeing how I just got off the telly with a MOD, I doubt I'm going :wave: . And if so, I'll be back.

Maybe so. But if you do come back I hope it's with enough sense to keep your goddamned "mouth" shut. You really get a rise out of posting horrible things about people on this board don't you? You sick fucker.

GregadetH said:
Maybe so. But if you do come back I hope it's with enough sense to keep your goddamned "mouth" shut. You really get a rise out of posting horrible things about people on this board don't you? You sick fucker.
I'll watch my "mouth," when you watch your "hands."
Oh, and too bad for you BUT:

» I'm Still Standing
You could never know what it's like
Your blood like winter freezes just like ice
And there's a cold lonely light that shines from you
You'll wind up like the wreck you hide behind that mask you use
And did you think this fool could never win
Well look at me, I'm coming back again
I got a taste of love in a simple way
And if you need to know while I'm still standing you just fade away
Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
I'm still standing after all this time
Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind
I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah
I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah
Once I never could hope to win
You starting down the road leaving me again
The threats you made were meant to cut me down
And if our love was just a circus you'd be a clown by now

DarbysDad said:
Pink,

Sorry this happened to your thread - I was just trying to talk sex as usual. I'm such a slutt.
No, you're just a weak link at your place of employment, with an above average sense of humor. The "slut," doesn't post much these days. Spring must be pole shining season.

weak link - lets see you generate $2M in profit a month - and that's just the starting point - I generate much much more than that. Just because I can do my job in 6 hours and don't need 8 doesn't mean I don't perform at a high level.

Sorry again Pink.

DarbysDad said:
weak link - lets see you generate $2M in profit a month - and that's just the starting point - I generate much much more than that. Just because I can do my job in 6 hours and don't need 8 doesn't mean I don't perform at a high level.

Sorry again Pink.

You're a pencil pusher, and have little impact on the lives of others.

DarbysDad said:
... I generate much much more than that. ... doesn't mean I don't perform at a high level.

DD, the human generater. He can get almost anything started in just a few words...

Yum!

On the female side, I'd have to say sex. So few men have mastered the art. However, if he is the master as long as sex follows.