O-T NFL Divisional Playoffs - AFC NORTH

Crackmore versus Shitsburgh..... I wish they both could lose.

Despite the fact that I like the Ravens as a team, that's a great comment!!

It's not going to matter all that much who wins this game to be honest, they are going to kick the shit out of each other and the winner will be already pre beaten up for their trip to Foxboro... I'm pulling for the Ravens, but would take more happiness away from seeing the Pats spank the Steelers!! (I've always liked the Ravens, even after last year)

Scooter, what part of Baltimore are you from ? I am Harford County born and bred, growing up in Aberdeen mostly. My parents jobs shifted out to west side of Baltimore and they decided that the commute was too much and moved us outside of Ellicott City. Being middle class and getting tossed out in the hoity-toity Howard County school system was not fun.

I left Maryland 3 years ago for PA. I just could not afford to buy a house in Maryland that was worth its asking price. Taxes are different but my pace of life is so much slower.

Heres to our Ravens !!!

Go Ravens !!! Beat some Steeler ASS !!! :devil:

Well, the dumb ass Ravens really know how to get hopes up then completely self destruct!! 21-7 at the half, I'm not going to lie my hopes were high, then they just fall apart... It's a shame too cause the Steelers really aren't all that special! But don't worry should the Pats handle business today (like they are expected to..) they will beat down the Steelers.

I'm looking forward to seeing The Packers in the Super Bowl if they get there.. They seem to be the hottest team right now, I mean even though the Falcons were very overrated they handled them beautifully and just a prediction... If the Packers meet the Pats in the S.B. it won't be a Patriots route, hell that will be an even game.

Yeah I can't believe how the Packers destroyed Atlanta, total surprise. I guess I'm pulling for the Bears in the NFC and Steelers in the AFC, as a Lions fan I'd like to see a division opponent make it to the Super Bowl. Headed to the bar today to watch the games should be fun, good luck to you all who are fans of these teams!

T-I am thoroughly disgusted that we as fans kind of knew could happen DID happen only this time for the whole country to see. LACK OF KILLER INSTINCT. period.

I put away all my gear for another year. Ill say nothing ill of the steelers or the ravens, im just gonna focus on the rest of my world until training camp.

Yesh! the Pats Lose again!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Fuck Bill and Fuck Tom! Sorry Tman but it made my day!!!!! :popcorn::danceboy::OMG:

Meh, when Brady threw the pick my whole section went ultra quiet and I kind of had a feeling that things were going to be bad from there. I had no doubt that they would kick the Jets asses and as a fan I suppose that's o.k., but the overall demeanor of the team seemed to be like they thought so too, they definitely believed their own hype and got a beating because of it....Kind of reminded me of Holyfield -vs- Tyson.

Though bummed out my boys are gone, I have to say at least the 4 teams left should promise a hard hitting, ruthless Championship games & Super Bowl. And I can honestly say I don't give a shit who wins as they're players I like on all 4 teams.. I guess I'll more than likely pull for Clay Matthews & Aaron Rodgers if they make it.... I don't know..
A shit end to a good season!!! Oh well..

Sidenote: I had Fireman Ed sitting 3 seats from me, he's a pretty cool shit if you ever get the chance to talk to him if the Jets hit Oakland anytime soon.

Yesh! the Pats Lose again!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Fuck Bill and Fuck Tom! Sorry Tman but it made my day!!!!! :popcorn::danceboy::OMG:

The Pats didn't lose do to a lack of killer instinct... They got their asses handed to them primarily do to arrogance and over confidence (My opinion anyway) Though the Jets acted like a bunch of clowns after the game most of everything said in the interviews was dead on accurate about N.E.

Oh well, bring on next year!!!!

T

T-I am thoroughly disgusted that we as fans kind of knew could happen DID happen only this time for the whole country to see. LACK OF KILLER INSTINCT. period.

I put away all my gear for another year. Ill say nothing ill of the steelers or the ravens, im just gonna focus on the rest of my world until training camp.