O/T The best damn music video I've seen in ten years!

I can't stand Social Distortion, Mike Ness.. Never have, never will.

There are a bunch of rock a billy kids with greesed hair, rolled up white tshirts and fat girls with betty boop shirts that live on my street that sit out there and play Social Distortion over and over. I really can't stand that type of music.

There are a bunch of rock a billy kids with greesed hair, rolled up white tshirts and fat girls with betty boop shirts that live on my street that sit out there and play Social Distortion over and over. I really can't stand that type of music.

Is there any kind of music beside trve thrash metal that you can stand? ;)

Is there any kind of music beside trve thrash metal that you can stand? ;)

No shit?

I like all types of music. Maidenfan has no outside interests outside of thrash???!! What a waste!

Oh well, I guess the rest of us, can enjoy music outside of "genres" and so forth. This should not be a surprise to those of us, who have been on this board for years. I hope he's not TOO disapointed when Anthrax releases an acoustic album of Joey doing John & Neil & Dan called "THE WORST OF ALL EVILS"?

I never get these people who are SO partial to a certain "SOUND"; if the music's good enjoy it, for what it is.

In my opinion John is the best singer for this band....but that is in the past. And so be it. I just won't buy some of Scott & Charlie's latest & greatest with their newfound "best singer" Joey..simpky because they LIE. All the time......I hope Joey has fun, and gets some $$$$ from it, but it won't be mine.

I absolutely love videos that have an actual story instead of "here's us playing the song in different places"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otZ1SfwbE64

Song and video approved!

susan-boyle-thumbs-up.jpg

No shit?

I like all types of music. Maidenfan has no outside interests outside of thrash???!! What a waste!

Oh well, I guess the rest of us, can enjoy music outside of "genres" and so forth. This should not be a surprise to those of us, who have been on this board for years. I hope he's not TOO disapointed when Anthrax releases an acoustic album of Joey doing John & Neil & Dan called "THE WORST OF ALL EVILS"?

I never get these people who are SO partial to a certain "SOUND"; if the music's good enjoy it, for what it is.

In my opinion John is the best singer for this band....but that is in the past. And so be it. I just won't buy some of Scott & Charlie's latest & greatest with their newfound "best singer" Joey..simpky because they LIE. All the time......I hope Joey has fun, and gets some $$$$ from it, but it won't be mine.

I like many forms of music. Death Metal, Thrash Metal, Hardcore, Old School Punk, Gangata Rap, Some hard rock, some blues etc. But obviously my main passion is for more extreme forms of metal. That being said I have never liked Social Distortion and have never greased my hair or rolled a cigarette into my white t-shirts sleeve :D

Now I see why you don't like me. :D I can picture you sitting on your porch and screaming at those kids to turn that noise down! ;)

I love Social Distortion but the new album sucks!

I like it. It's not their best, but IMO was worth the wait.

Song and video approved!

susan-boyle-thumbs-up.jpg

You're my new best friend here!

Now I see why you don't like me. :D I can picture you sitting on your porch and screaming at those kids to turn that noise down! ;)

I like it. It's not their best, but IMO was worth the wait.

You're my new best friend here!

The clip is really cool indeed, almost makes me like the song ;-). Nah it'ss just too far away from anything punk IMO. The best song on the disc is the Hank Williams cover "Alone and Forsaken". was a letdown for me, still gonna see them when they're on tour here...

The clip is really cool indeed, almost makes me like the song ;-). Nah it'ss just too far away from anything punk IMO. The best song on the disc is the Hank Williams cover "Alone and Forsaken". was a letdown for me, still gonna see them when they're on tour here...

Oh yeah Alone And Forsaken is the best song on the album for sure! I think that Sex, Love And Rock N' Roll was a very difficult album to follow since it's pretty much perfect, but I don't think Hard Times And Nursery Rhymes was a letdown.