O/T: The Clinton Years

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I wouldn't say all Americans are behind the war. All day yesterday, the news was full of the rioting going on in various cities. Dumbasses. /forum/images/smilies/supergrin.gif

I think polls are saying American support is 70, maybe 72%. But even those opposed do not necessarily become pro-Saddam.

AlexStomp said:
I think the pro saddam in this country is much less than 1%

I wish I could believe that. Many people don't like the war because they don't think it's in the US's national interests. But many appear to oppose it because they hate the US and don't see Saddam as being any worse than Bush. I can sympathize with the former, as I was once part of it. But the latter disgusts me.

Only people who like Saddam, came from Iraq, and had fond thoughts of a better time.
Most people that came over from there, do not have fond thoughts either.

If one of you guys would have seen your favorite band on their actual european tour (i hope its anthrax) you also would know who´s against that stupid war as well.

Kepp cool guys, and don´t fuck the middle east. Fuck your girlfriend if you warpigs (cit. jon bush for those people who are not against the war) are not that impotent like it sounds here in this forum.

Reactions: nafnikufesin
fuckthatpatrioticshit said:
If one of you guys would have seen your favorite band on their actual european tour (i hope its anthrax) you also would know who´s against that stupid war as well.

We're supposed to give a fuck what 5 musicians think?

dont u just love professoinal protesters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no matter what the issue these dumbasses with no jobs are telling people with jobs what decisions should be made,in australia they have very violent protests involving schoolkids and uni students who probably dont even understand what they are proesting against!

i take it that the democrats regardless of what the issue oppose everything the govenrment in charge want to pass through the senate.just like here in australia the greens and the democrats are as weak as piss,god knows how many bushfires its gonna take take before theye realise that u actually have to have landclearing.

You really got it, mrthrax.

And I quote from P.J. O'Rourke's treatise on government, Parliament of Whores:

"How come," I asked Andy, "whenever something upsets the Left, you see immediate marches and parades and rallies with signs already printed and rhyming slogans already composed, whereas whenever something upsets the Right*, you see two members of the Youn Americans for Freedom waving a six-inch American flag?"
"We have jobs," said Andy.

*I am not actually claiming to be of the "Right."

By the way, mrthrax, when I visited Congressman Ron Paul's office back in January, I saw the mailbox on his desk had a sticker that said "Don't steal. The government hates competition."

cool stuff jdelpi,it just makes me laugh when they say its a peaceful protest and they are the ones that are violent.

u protest in most other countries they will kick your ass in if u get violent,while i wouldnt wanna take the lead of some other countries australia needs to get tougher on the trouble makers.

a guy here is making a flag that supports the war and while i live in a suburb full of arabs i will def be getting one.

The protesters are allwys pushing the police and when the police push them back or push them over there the first ones moaning :err:

I saw on the news Australians burning an American flag

I bet if Bush wasent going into this war or trying to do something to stop Sadam the public would be all over him like a rash.

What should Bush do sit around and do nothing or wait for another september 11th planes flying into buildings is not a good thing

tshirt_back_slavery_for_web.jpg

...I want that shirt...

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
What should Bush do? sit around and do nothing or wait for another september 11th planes flying into buildings is not a good thing

That's what the hippies want. They want us to do nothing and wait until we get terrorized again. And then do nothing again.
Thank God for G. W. Bush.