O/T: The Clinton Years

ThraxDude said:
That's what the hippies want. They want us to do nothing and wait until we get terrorized again. And then do nothing again.
Thank God for G. W. Bush.

Excatly all the people who are so anti war saying innocent people are gonna die, a lot of those inocent civilans are joining Sadam and fighting america so why are they still so anti war?

I saw on the news 1500 civilans have joined Sadam and were saying he is among the gods above.

fuckthatpatrioticshit said:
If one of you guys would have seen your favorite band on their actual european tour (i hope its anthrax) you also would know who´s against that stupid war as well.

Kepp cool guys, and don´t fuck the middle east. Fuck your girlfriend if you warpigs (cit. jon bush for those people who are not against the war) are not that impotent like it sounds here in this forum.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! gotta love ignorance...
if ur so into this debate then answer me this question.... or any other anti-war protesters on this forum... answer me this...

how does leaving saddam hussein in power promote peace and justice in Iraq? (or in the US... Mr. Bush is smart enuff not to wait for Iraq to strike on us first.. i back him 101%)

and oh ya... ppl are going to die in this war... innocent civilians will die... it is only for the better of the Iraqie ppl... it will be a small # of civilians dying compared to the # of deaths of innocent civilians that saddam has put on his own ppl...

come back here and disprove all my points and give me a few GOOD reasons for us not to go to war... not just becuz were 'warpigs' which is only ur oppinion anyway... cuz if u knew anything at all u wouldnt say american's are wanting war for no reason....... we have reasons... so go back into ur hole and stop posting ur raging attemped insults