O/T: Viruses SUCK ASS

bRaTpRiNcEsS

Feb 4, 2002
Past the Point of Caring
Visit site
I got one yesterday. Windows 2000 found it and deleted all the files that were fucked before it did anything bad, but I got what my brother-in-law calls the "blue screen of death" and it freaked me out. I'm now the third person I know who's gotten one in the last two weeks. WTF?????

The only problem with Antivirus software is you gotta update it constanly or else some fucking faggot with no life will create a new virus that will bypass your Antivirus.
SAVE EVERYTHING IMPORTANT ON A DISC OR CD-R!!!!
DON'T BE LIKE ME. I thought, "I'm careful, I'll never get a virus."
Yet my PC got FUCKED twice.

If anyone reading this is a virus-maker-guy, please kill yourself (since you have no life to begin with). Thanks!:)

LOL Yeah!! "Save the planet and kill yourself."

I have Norton's, it updates every other fucking day it seems, and it didn't do any good. Virus scans are only as good as the viruses it knows to protect you against, however hundreds can be made daily and they can't keep up. Anyone who gets off on fucking with people they don't even know obviously has some serious issues.

Yeah I really dont understand the thought behind creating a virus to fuck with other peoples shit. I guess its the high tech way of egging a car. Me personally I would rather have egg on my car.

Originally posted by Cincy Vigilante
Yeah I really dont understand the thought behind creating a virus to fuck with other peoples shit. I guess its the high tech way of egging a car. Me personally I would rather have egg on my car.
I never thought about it that way. Good point.
Juveniles with technical skills. May they all die of Syphilis.