O/T who got their SLAYER pre-sale tickets today

TD said:
Now that you reminded me, I will go and get those bad boys. Slayer at the 'Port, it is becoming quite a tradition for me. Of all the time's I've seen Slayer, I think only 2 of the shows were NOT at the Newport Music Hall in Columbus.

Have fun man. I know I will. I wish they would do a Clash of the Titans 2 but since Mega Deth is on hiatus, and Alice in Chains is dead, why not

Slayer,Anthrax,Hatebreed,Misfits.

I just had my second chil so I am not going to get out much, but Slayer comes to Cleveland October 24th and I got my tickets the morning they went on sale. First 50 tix sold get to go in "early" I don't know what that means yet!??

GASOLINEDREAM said:
I just had my second chil so I am not going to get out much, but Slayer comes to Cleveland October 24th and I got my tickets the morning they went on sale. First 50 tix sold get to go in "early" I don't know what that means yet!??

Early means this. Say doors open at 7pm. You arrive at 6 pm and the line to get in goes round the block. You get in first (along with 49 other early ticket holders). This is so you can get right up front, and not move so you are crushed against the barrier for SLAYER. Thats all . I got early tickets too for san diego, but I dont remember the last time I went early for a show ever.

I was lazy and just registered to win tickets at KNAC. They're playing the Unviersal Amphitheatre(actually indoors) in the LA area. The place is loaded with seat and no open floor, so I don't know how it would be for a Slayer show.

sick_sick_sicks said:
Early means this. Say doors open at 7pm. You arrive at 6 pm and the line to get in goes round the block. You get in first (along with 49 other early ticket holders). This is so you can get right up front, and not move so you are crushed against the barrier for SLAYER. Thats all . I got early tickets too for san diego, but I dont remember the last time I went early for a show ever.

Well, I'll take the early entry, but getting against the barriers to listen to 3 other bands first won't do me much good for when slayer comes on. I'm not gonna stand there for 3 hours and piss my pants instead of hitting the john.

I got there early for Anthrax/Godsmack and stood in line.

The early entry will get me to the beers faster. i wash oping maybe they had something special going on for early entry. Meet the jager girls or something. Oh well.

ThinkAboutYourEnd said:
Who the hell would wanna hear just Among The Living? I'd like some post 80's songs thank you.

I'm actually the same way with Reign in blood. Do I wanna hear the whole album even though it's very good??

Well,
i suppose it's only like 1/2 an hour so they'll probably still play a lot of great tunes.

GASOLINEDREAM said:
I'm actually the same way with Reign in blood. Do I wanna hear the whole album even though it's very good??

Well,
i suppose it's only like 1/2 an hour so they'll probably still play a lot of great tunes.

I wouldnt mind hearing the whole album played live. It is pretty short, and even shorter live, so it would fit in quite nice.

Iam going to the San Diego show.I went last time they played 4th and B and it was awesome.Thats where Anthtrax should have played instead of canes.They should come back and play there.

Cant wait November 5th baby Dave Lombardo the whole reign in blood album.Its gonna be the shit.