Oak Knoll Finland (was Finland area promotion)

Oak Knoll

Oak Knoll Productions
May 17, 2002
Attleboro, MA USA
www.oak-knoll.com
I'm hoping William, Jukka and Peccath can help us focus more on Finland promotion. Just thinking if I start a thread here... people can post. I'll email Jukka and Peccath this link. The new Calmsite cd is arriving to me this week and being mailed direct to Jukka. Also I'm really hoping to put out the next Born of Thorns cd, but that's up to the band. :Spin:

Ok, now that I finally got the NEW Calmsite cd out. Lets plan. I'd like to put some banners up. Jukka, can you have Ville do 1) put oak knoll on the banner also- my logo smaller perhaps 2) add to your site in any order that the cds are availble through Oak Knoll's site, your site, and firebox (century media and the end records also more to come.. or don't mention the distros?),3) make the flyers and posters soon? Thanks. Bill have any other ideas? we need to put an ad in Miasma asap.. i need rates.. help ? Jukka? and other ideas.. thanks guys!

Ok, also I'd like to put stickers on the cds itself.. small address labels.. saying something cool like Bill said "caustic death n roll from finland" ?
I have neon green labels.. maybe I should try to find another color? Green and Red = xmas..

ad that's being submitted to MIASMA - Finnish zine

miasma-ad.jpg

We got an ad in Inferno as well - I'll post soon. Now along with Finland promotion for Calmsite, Oak Knoll and Born of Thorns... Peccath is asking to help head up the formation of Oak Knoll Finland. I think Jukka wanted to help out also but we can use all the help we can get. So here are some projects related to getting Oak Knoll Finland up:
  • cds into stores, work with Firebox or get a new finland distro
  • promotion, flyers, comp cds, posters into stores
  • shows- get ok cds there.. get our bands on shows
  • your ideas here

we have flyers. but i'd like to make some bigger ones
I'm not sure what size posters are.. tabloid? then they are different between world regions. I think Simo was going to try making posters out of the last inferno/miasma CS/BoT/OK ad.