Obscure, unknown metal needed!

Slimbo

New Metal Member
Nov 30, 2003
If anyone here know of metal that`s obscure, unknown og in any other way kinda shady plz post title and artistname here. If you got a link to the place where i can download it, it would be nice too :p
I need it to test a friend of mine who think he knows everything there is to know about metal. I WILL prove him wrong!
His speciality is Norwegian metal so don`t try to post "Styggmyr" or any other Norwegian metalgroug. He surely knows everything there is to know about them ;)

Thanks in advance

Populated by the Fathomless said:
Necrodeath, anything from the 'Fragments of Insanity' album. Look me up in the hub, I'm "thevalbomb", I have a few songs off it.

Also anything you can find by Anata.

Thx for the titles

Which Hub are you talking about? DC++?

henrikmain said:
The UM Direct Connect hub: paladin.sublevels.net

You have to register and get a password/username, but that's easy.

Can I use my forum Name/pass as ax to the hub?

Bump on Arcane Sun.

Also:
Avulsed
Wasteform
Primordial
Aborym
Arallu
Abaddon Incarnate
Malignancy

Most of these bands are foreign (to the US that is), and range from death metal, to grind, to black metal.

Just some random picks, I'd be surprised if he knew them all.

Lux Occulta, Sanatorium, Bethlehem, Lost in Twilight, Waco Jesus, Howling Syn, Dissolving of Prodigy, Sect of Execration, Hypnotic Scenery, Master's Hammer, Deinonychus, Retch, Thalarion, Triumphator, Groinchurn, Horde of Worms, Isacaarum, Forgotten Silence, Virulence, Lunar Aurora, Triage, Rakoth, Octinomos, Dunkelgrafen, Forefather, Baltak, Leukorrhea.

spiritual eclipse
dead eyed stare
avenger of blood
excarnum
disharmony

check those bands out if youre into death and black metal. all local to northern california. for more of those bands go check out www.powerslave.com
~gR~

my DC ++ name is SlitYourGuts666

I am in a lot of the metal hubs over there. Try and find me if ya want.

Black metal in general is loaded with obscure bands. The only way they can achieve the title of "true" is to be really obscure lol.