Obviously Artificial Hair Color Apreciation Thread

i'm sure it has something to do with pedophiliac fantasies about wanting to fuck dolls or the powerpuff girls or something

still rules though

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
i am NOT a pedophile, but i vaguely remember people talking (on another website) about how cool it would be to draw pix of what the powerpuff girls would look like all grown up with big boobs:tickled:

Dude you're a registered sex offender who exposed yourself in front of an 11 yr old child. That isn't a pedophile? Fuck off and die!

Reign in Acai said:
an 11 yr old child
FINALLY some one actually fucking tells me how old she was!!! this girl was taller than me with double-D boobs and showing me a fake ID that said she was over 21 and nobody would fucking tell me exactly how old she was, the cops just kept saying that her exact age didn't matter because she was "under-age"

Well seeing that you're presumably 5ft tall standing on a stack of suitcases. It wouldn't be a difficult feat for a pre-adolescent child to tower over you. Height, development, lack of age disclosure...all of that is irrelevant. You much like your hero Paul Reuben, get your jollies off exposing yourself in public. What if other children seen your shriveled up shit from afar? I don't know what the full details of this crime are. But from additional stories other than just this one, I have come to the conclusion that you're filthy fucking slime. A pedophile, a stalker, a jobless waste of my federal income taxes.

Does this look like someone you can trust with kids?

lrd2.jpg