Oct 11th INFECTED NATIONS REDUX - 2 Live CDs + More

damn, this special limited edition is equally expensive as the Infected Nation cd... and it's cheaper than the cd/dvd version..doesn't this redux make the other two versions rendundant? because why would someone buy the normal cd when he could buy the special limited edition for the same price?

edit: i don't know about the prices in other countries, this is just about holland

Anyone have any idea when they're gonna announce who won Matt's guitar? The contest ends on the 15th.

Hello, yeah the winner has been notified now, im sending the guitar to him soon. thank you everyone for being a part of it! it is appreciated.

i dont plan on giving any guitars away next time though, that KV2 is a bloody nice guitar.

if i had it my way there wouldnt be a redux though so.....

make of that what you will.

indeed, i think it's unnecessary to keep complaining about the redux. matt has said several times that it wasn't his idea.
at least he tried to make it worth the money with the guitar contest and the stickers etcetera

DAMN. I got nothing. :lol:

The winner of said guitar better post here! I wanna know who it was!

STILL haven't gotten around to buying this!

Money is scarce for me at the moment so I'm not really able to splash out a tenner for a CD these days. I'll be sure to get around to it eventually though.