Oct. 15th, at the Palladium in Worcester, MA.

Zapy

New Metal Member
Sep 22, 2004
I plan on taking me, and a few of my friends on a quest to go out drinking with Bodom, whether it could happen or not is beyond me. But Alexi Laiho, if you are out there, reading this thread from Guitar God Heaven, consider it. <_<

A. Ill be there, most likely with a press pass so hope to see ya there
B. Chances are slim that youll be able to get on the bus....that shits usually locked up tight, and there are often people looking to get interviews for mags and radio and stuff, and they usually come first
C. Alexi doesnt come on UM, he hates computers, and Janne hasnt been on in a while as far as i know.
D. stick to your plan though, and good luck, who knows...it may happen

At bloodstock, we bought them 52 beers and got a roadie to get them to come out so we could atleast give them the brew. Turns out they "didn't want to come out".

Worst comes to worse, my buddies and I can stay up all night drinking while my cousin covers Michael Angelo.

Hey I'm going to that concert too. Unfortunately I'm not old enough to LEGALLY drink... but that means that drinking with Bodom is out of the question :(. It's gonna be a hell of a concert though. I can't wait. Hey do you guys know of any hotels around the Palladium? I plan on staying at a hotel for a night instead of driving home at one in the morning. Thanks

Deliverance666 said:
Hey I'm going to that concert too. Unfortunately I'm not old enough to LEGALLY drink... but that means that drinking with Bodom is out of the question :(. It's gonna be a hell of a concert though. I can't wait. Hey do you guys know of any hotels around the Palladium? I plan on staying at a hotel for a night instead of driving home at one in the morning. Thanks
if i remember correctly theres a holiday inn right down the street....but check the palladium website, they have some listed there http://www.thepalladium.net