October Tide

BloodSword

Jan 30, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
I could'nt find anything posted on here about this band. Considered a "side" project for Jonas and Frederick. Any thoughts on the album "Grey Dawn"?:heh:

Thanx, Mongler. I appreciate the info. All you other losers should be loaded in a port-a-john and blown up with a rocket propelled grenade launcher. Fuckin' smart ass little kids.

o_O i think to have seen many topic about october tide too when i was join there..but i don't think is so kind to offend people in this way..only for a "info" about the thread...bah

Still waiting for RWE to be released. It's too bad peacville doesn't have the rights. They would have put it out the same time they did Grey Dawn which was done very well.

Still waiting for RWE to be released. It's too bad peacville doesn't have the rights. They would have put it out the same time they did Grey Dawn which was done very well.
It will be re-issued next month via Vic Records, the label that released it originally. It has seemed a myth for a long time, but I actually held a Vic Records CD in my hands a week ago, so they actually have started to release albums again! :)

The news that it was going to be re-issued is actually quite old :) Anyway, good news indeed, I might buy the re-issue as well, even though I already own the original.

I've known it was going to be re-issued forever. My "holy shit great news" was referring the the next month part. It seems like five years ago I read that Dan Swano is remastering it and blah blah blah.

How much did you pay for the original? You lucky bastard!!!! I'd do unforgivable things to have that in my possesion.

I've known it was going to be re-issued forever. My "holy shit great news" was referring the the next month part. It seems like five years ago I read that Dan Swano is remastering it and blah blah blah.
I see. I felt the same and the longer it took without updates, the more I thought it was all just a dream, but when I actually saw a Vic Records CD in the shop the other day (new Dimension Zero album), I believed we might actually get to see it ;)
How much did you pay for the original? You lucky bastard!!!! I'd do unforgivable things to have that in my possesion.
I payed 25 guilders, the original Dutch currency before we switched to the euro in 2002. 25 guilders equals less than 12 euro :) I bought it around the time it was released, so I never had to pay ridiculous amounts for a copy on ebay fortunately.