Odd Happenings in Opeth Cover Art

Yes, the one just mentioned, which I noticed, it that the reflection of the cross in the water on the still life cover is actually the reflection of a person! That one is pretty cool. And also, I don't know if this is as obvious as I think, but have you noticed how the girl in mirror on the Deliverance cover looks a lot like (I think it is for sure) the girl on the Lamentations DVD cover?

I'm pretty sure it is.

Shit man this creeps me out...seems like all their albums have something weird going on. Perhaps this is what Mikael's trying to get at because I think I remember reading about how much he likes the whole dark and eerie scene in the Biography on the site.

The Morningrise face looks a bit rediculous, except for the eyes...the eyes are evil. Those other 'faces' could just be pillars of the bridge but look closer at them, they don't look very pillar-like to me!

The figure on My Arms, Your Hearse is pretty obvious, at least I think it is anyways! That's also creepy hahaha. In fact, all of this shit is fucking scary man.

When I was looking at getting some CDs off the net I noticed that they are sourced from USA and Europe and that they're generally different prices and the album covers are a bit different in some cases. Sometimes it's just that the 'Opeth' bit isn't there or the title (My Arms, Your Hearse) isn't there. Whatever the reasons, is the artwork still the same other than titles? I mean, do some covers not have some of the faces or what?

I remember I was one of the first people, if not the first to find that Morningrise face out of the people on this board, and everyone was really surprised, or couldn't find it. My 'evil eyes of morningrise' thread, heh.

Somebody mentioned here these 'sighs' ora 'moanings' in THE MOOR before. I tried a lot, but couldn't figure them out. Can anybody give me a time index, when these things appear on that song?

Good..I thought I am the only one who can see the power cables on MAYH!

For the others who can´t: Look on your original cover (I think the the screen is unable to show these details) in the right corner where no forest is and you can see 3 power cables!

BTW, where is the place of the Morningrise bridge?

Deserted said:
i don't think anyone has mentioned this before, so..

I can see a face on the cover of Still life!
I think it might be the face of melinda!

:tickled:

Hypnos said:
Somebody mentioned here these 'sighs' ora 'moanings' in THE MOOR before. I tried a lot, but couldn't figure them out. Can anybody give me a time index, when these things appear on that song?
Approx. 10:08. Turn it real loud, and then down again. Or else you might blow your speakers :D