Oddball band

If you do some searching on Satan on this board, you will find how unimpressed Glenn is with them. However, opinions can change...
it wouldn't be the first time that Glenn has changed his mind on a band, example Firewind.

Glenn has absolutely got to be loving this thread, aren't you Glenn?

You guys don't think he would consider Baby Metal do you? I am NOT a fan, but they do strike me as a very oddball band indeed.

Glenn has absolutely got to be loving this thread, aren't you Glenn?

You guys don't think he would consider Baby Metal do you? I am NOT a fan, but they do strike me as a very oddball band indeed.
I hope not unless the singers don't come

Reactions: NorseBlood
One that has always been a longshot, but I keep hoping will come to the states at some point, is Tuatha De Danann. Brazilian Celtic metal/progressive rock is pretty out there, but I love them.

back to roots could mean al lot of things, such as, a roster of former PPUSA bands playing again. It is PPUSA 20 next year after all.

Read the tweet again.... "However, PPUSA was built on seeing bands you just don't have the opportunity to see here in the States very often, if at all." That's what he means by back to the roots....i.e. the whole idea of what PPUSA was about, bringing bands you can't see here in the States, not necessarily bringing back early PPUSA bands (unless they fall into that category). I don't see him being nostalgic (yet). I see him trying to push the envelope....

Read the tweet again.... "However, PPUSA was built on seeing bands you just don't have the opportunity to see here in the States very often, if at all." That's what he means by back to the roots....i.e. the whole idea of what PPUSA was about, bringing bands you can't see here in the States, not necessarily bringing back early PPUSA bands (unless they fall into that category). I don't see him being nostalgic (yet). I see him trying to push the envelope....

He also said that sort of celebration was being saved for 25.