odissey limeited edition

There's a section in the booklet where the band members (mostly Romeo and Allen) describe each song. I believe it's only in the limited edition.

theres better packaging and more pages?? dammit! i actually chose to get the reg version because i dont like the masquerade song. but i didnt know there was all that other stuff too!! who can i give this version to as a pressie so i can go buy the limited edition now.

I got the limited edition. I'll post the Linernotes if you want, but I'l do it later.. it will take a long time. Mabey on the weekend when I have more time.

I had the same dilema when i bought Odyssey. I asked the dude at the counter what the diff was and he said the bonus track and the outer case sleeve. The price diff was like $5.

When it first came out there was a 1 dollar difference on Metal Ages, so i ordered the limited edition but it was sold out, and I was way too impatient to wait for the limited to come back in, so i ordered the regular.

Its really kickin rad. In the notes, the band describes how each song was put together, how it was inspired, and what that wanted to accomplish. Not to mention a cool bonus song.

SilentRealm said:
theres better packaging and more pages?? dammit! i actually chose to get the reg version because i dont like the masquerade song. but i didnt know there was all that other stuff too!! who can i give this version to as a pressie so i can go buy the limited edition now.

My version doesn't have better packaging, unless by better packaging you mean an extra cardboard slip over the jewelcase that I threw out anyway :). But yeah, theres some extra photos from the studio and track by track commentary in the liners, and the artwork on the actual CD is a little different. Is it worth shelling out more money if you already have the normal one and you don't like Masquerade? Probably not, unless you're a collector I guess. I remember for a while all I saw in stores was the limited edition but I guess they're running out of those now.