Favorite solo

lady of the snow.

honesty it always worries me (yes i think you are all mentally damaged and I am the only person with a clue) that people don't think this song is the bestest ever. And the solos just make it sexy as hell.

lady of the snow.

honesty it always worries me (yes i think you are all mentally damaged and I am the only person with a clue) that people don't think this song is the bestest ever. And the solos just make it sexy as hell.

I think Lady of the Snow is highly overrated. I like the verses, and the solos are nice, but it's pretty boring compared to the majority of Symphony X's catalog.

I think Lady of the Snow is highly overrated. I like the verses, and the solos are nice, but it's pretty boring compared to the majority of Symphony X's catalog.

I would not say highly overrated, because not to many people rate it that high.
I would not put it in SymX's top 15, but i would put it in SymX's top 25...

Redragon

I would not say highly overrated, because not to many people rate it that high.
I would not put it in SymX's top 15, but i would put it in SymX's top 25...

Really? It seems like everyone on here worships it. I don't think it sucks, but there's so much better to my ears. I'd put it in Symphony X's top 68, for sure.

That song's good but as for me it isn't all that special, I mean, it's good but there are other songs that are better in every way. Or at least that's what I think.