Odyssey-limited edition

Funny how Amazon claims that it'll be released on October 14th, when the release dates are November 4th and 5th..can you say 'clueless'??

just pre-ordered the limited edition.
the site which i ordered from (ginza.se) also said: 14th october. I believe them ;)
It seems to be a book version with a thick booklet btw. sounds cool :)

If you go to the discography section on the symphony X site youll notice they added the odyssey to the discography, if you click the link it has a track list, however frontiers isnt on it, it has 9 tracks total, one being masquerade 98, did they scrap frontiers from the album? the order is different from the news as well

If you go to the discography section on the symphony X site youll notice they added the odyssey to the discography, if you click the link it has a track list, however frontiers isnt on it, it has 9 tracks total, one being masquerade 98, did they scrap frontiers from the album? the order is different from the news as well

I too was wondering about this. I wonder if Metal Ages or the Lady of the Oracle could clear this up. I was really looking forward to nine brand new tracks and all of the sudden one of them was taken away. :cry:

This is the track listing on de discography section:

1. Inferno (Unleash The Fire)
2. Wicked
3. Incantations of the Apprentice
4. Accolade II
5. King of Terrors
6. The Turning
7. Awakenings
8. The Odyssey
9. Masquerade '98 (bonus track taken from the "Prelude to the Millennium" will appear on the limited edition which also includes an extended booklet)

As far as I can tell there will be a limited edition with this track listing. I presume for the moment that there also will be a normal [not limited] edition and without the "Masquerade '98" track.

It could be that the "Frontiers" will be on this "normal" release. If this is the case I still will be disapointed because a Bonus tracks means one track more than usual!! It does not mean that one track is exchanged or another!!

Yes, I would like some clarification to :mad:

It could be that the "Frontiers" will be on this "normal" release. If this is the case I still will be disapointed because a Bonus tracks means one track more than usual!! It does not mean that one track is exchanged or another!!

Yes, I would like some clarification to :mad: [/B]

If I'm not mistaken, "Frontiers" will be the bonus track on the Japanese edition of the album. I'll see if I can get a verification on this later today. And if I'm wrong, I'll be sure to say so :)

Glenn