Odyssey T-shirts?

sweepking

Jul 18, 2002
Visit site
Is Metal Ages going to offer Odyssey t-shirts for sale in the near future? I am one of the unfortunate people that will not be able to see them on tour because I live in the armpit of the US...Alabama!

Originally posted by sweepking
Is Metal Ages going to offer Odyssey t-shirts for sale in the near future? I am one of the unfortunate people that will not be able to see them on tour because I live in the armpit of the US...Alabama!

Buddy you could have it alot worse. You could live in Detroit.

I was wondering that too... i bought a few at the shw, but i really wanted the one that russ was wearing at the seattle show (the odyssey cover art and like... tye dyed blue at the top that fades to black...) i really wanted that but i guess they sold out of them.

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
Oh Glennnn..

You rang???

;)

Metalages will soon have the new threads available. Be patient. An announcement will be made here very shortly. And as far as those blue tie-dyed shirts, there will be a very limited number of those available. I know that there are at least five XL's in the boxes that I have. Perhaps more stuff will become available once the band gets back home and takes stock of what they have.

Glenn

Originally posted by theodyssey
I was wondering that too... i bought a few at the shw, but i really wanted the one that russ was wearing at the seattle show (the odyssey cover art and like... tye dyed blue at the top that fades to black...) i really wanted that but i guess they sold out of them.

I picked one of those up at the Detroit show in a XL. I got home and noticed it was really short, fine through the shoulders, but that bummed me out a bit.

Damn, this just doesn't sound too good. :cry:
It was insanity at the show's merchandise table and we couldn't deal with it, so we left. But we wanted Odyysey tiedyed shirts. Glenn, does this mean that Deron will only get whatever is left after the tour, and no more will be made up to sell from the store? SUPPLY > DEMAND !!! :eek: (EEK!)

Originally posted by Pharoah
Damn, this just doesn't sound too good. :cry:
It was insanity at the show's merchandise table and we couldn't deal with it, so we left. But we wanted Odyysey tiedyed shirts. Glenn, does this mean that Deron will only get whatever is left after the tour, and no more will be made up to sell from the store? SUPPLY > DEMAND !!! :eek: (EEK!)

Insanity...how could that be possible ;)

Deron will be getting whatever I had as a backup inventory for the band. I know that the band didn't have much merch left from this tour either. Something along the lines of 2-3 boxes of items. I hope to have a better idea what is in those boxes by the end of the week. As it stands though, the tie-dyes are truly in limited quantities. In fact, there were only 72 shirts of either color manufactured. So hey, if you have one, you have something that isn't too easy to get :)

Glenn

Were ya'll pleased with the variety of merchandise that was available at the shows? That was Glenn's doing..well done, Glenn, I want to say a hearty thank you from everyone wearing a SymX shirt/hat/thong..oh wait, no thongs. Oh well. ;)

shouldn't it be SUPPLY < DEMAND

As the demand is greater than the supply? :err:

Not the other way?

just pickin' :lol:

I got me a symphony x hat... i thought it was the coolest thing ever! Especially since it wasn't a cheap shitty iron on type of thing... embroiderd (sp?) caps rule! Thanks!

they played in NJ dude.....where were you?

plus you can't complain show-wise.....we get everything.....
if the tour doesn't come to NJ then for sure it comes to New York or Philadelphia.

NJ is a good place to be for tours IMO.

sucks for everything else though yeah.....beside like cocaine and fat chicks.

Originally posted by sweepking

How much will you pay for mine?...it has something not included on every tour shirt...Pinella & Allen's signatures. :)