off-topic.... Backstreet Boys kicks ass.... for one brief shining moment.

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Anyone heard the ballad, "Incomplete?" It features nice piano/cello at the start, that is quickly accompanied by a soulful voice. The chorus comes up and and an acoustic guitar takes over along with a harmony vocalist and eventually a little elctric guitar and bass. The last 1/3 of the song is a little too "busy" with all the vocals, but I don't care if you hate boy bands (because I certainly do) that is one hell of a well written and well performed songs.

Bryant

haha........yeah, in fact there are a couple of backstreet boys tunes that I find enjoyable. compared to their old stuff they are making rather good pop music nowadays.

kittybeast said:
so at the hotel room in the weee hours of the a.m. I saw that video, must admit great video and a beautiful song!!

Cool !! I was irritating people partying in my motel......

HEY !!! YA'll WANNA HERE SOME BACKSTREET BOYS ?!?!?! Ha ha ha It is a nice song though. I love the emotics from that lead vocalist. He really makes you "feel" what he is singing in that song and I love the acoustic piano and guitar.

Bryant

lady_space said:
lol, the legend grows!

I am thinking about pulling one of those things like Kiss did. At PPVII, I will rent a little place in the venue and Harumi can work a polaroid instant camera. Autograph of bryant.... $2.00. Picture with Bryant.... $5.00 and the Bryant special... autographed picture with Bryant...... $6.50. :D Of course I am joking. In fact, though I have no shame... I get a little embarrassed about the popularity thing. I eat it up after enough liquid stupid though, so I won't bitch. :worship: Bow to Bryant :worship:

Bryant

Bryant said:
I am thinking about pulling one of those things like Kiss did. At PPVII, I will rent a little place in the venue and Harumi can work a polaroid instant camera. Autograph of bryant.... $2.00. Picture with Bryant.... $5.00 and the Bryant special... autographed picture with Bryant...... $6.50. :D Of course I am joking. In fact, though I have no shame... I get a little embarrassed about the popularity thing. I eat it up after enough liquid stupid though, so I won't bitch. :worship: Bow to Bryant :worship:

Bryant

ANd while you do that, I'll set up a tape player of me explaining my forum name over and over and over :tickled: