In Flames - Come Clarity (4.5/5)

CC was a pretty awful album, just for the record. If you must have the softer stuff, please just stick with Clayman...

Ps: I found out the vocalist off of the song Dead End it's Lisa Miskovsky. I checked out some of her stuff, she has some really great pop music. Certainly not mainstream sounding also like Britney Spears and Kelly Clarkson.

I personally dont like Come Clarity all that much. It has its moments, but i prefer The Jester Race and Colony which are incredible albums the whole way through.

I think you'd lose. More people despise this album than enjoy it, and those that enjoy it are more than likely little titches who couldn't reach my jaw in a fistfight anyway

LOL!

I happen to enjoy this album and know for a fact I would do more than reach your jaw in a fistfight just based on my size alone.

CC was a pretty awful album, just for the record. If you must have the softer stuff, please just stick with Clayman...

I enjoy Reroute to Remain more than Clayman.

Probably my favorite in flames album.

Mine is either R2R or Whoracle.

The girl in "Dead End" is Lisa something... she's a Swedish pop singer.

I love this album, but then, I love everything this band has done. However, it's nowhere near as magical as The first 6 albums. I think Colony is my favorite, and yes, even Reroute is a badass album. Soundtrack is good, but I like it and Come Clarity for much different reasons than I like Whoracle, for example.

The idea is to take music for what it is, rather than what a band has done in the past. If you don't like it, that's no problem... you don't have to. Some of my best friends hate this album, and do I want to fight them over it? Not particularly.

To each their own.

But I think their next one is gonna be sweet, even though all I've heard was a few riffs here and there on their Studio Diaries videos... one riff on episode 5 was easily the best riff I've heard from them in a while.