Off Topic But Guess What!

Blackwater Demon

Using Cold Words
Mar 30, 2008
Under The Weaping Moon
Today my wife and I got a letter and tickets to be on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. That means we can be in the audience and try out for the show. We have to get there by Monday though which is no problem. We only live about 6 hours from new york. I am very excited. Wish me luck at my audition.

my grandpa knows alot about politics and some about history and western movies so he would be my main lifeline. If I knew what all Mikeknows alot about and if I had his permission I would use him as alifeline. I hope I do get chosen to be a contestant. I could really use that money, not for greedy purposes but I need to get some stuff done with our house and whatnot.

great news! even if u dont get picked as a contestant it will still be cool to tell people years from now that u went to the show.

Congratulations!! Is the actual show on Monday? Keep us posted!! If you win, you'll be able to finally buy Still Life! Maybe even the remaster!:headbang:

Definitely wear an Opeth shirt, but make sure you wear a tie too!:loco:

best of luck man....thats awesome.....i hope u win big.....!!!!.......make us metalheads proud......PEAC EOUT