Off topic

vomit

Hosebag wannabe
Feb 12, 2002
Somewhere in Time
Visit site
Really off.

WHY don't they have lights in small refrigerators? For the love of God, I may grab a soda instead of a Blatz! Bad morning, so far....or not....:Smokin:

and what's up with the fucking weather? I was at work until night on Friday and it was the hottest and sunniest day of this year. I planned a BBQ with my brother on Saturday and it was cold and raining cats and dogs, fucking November all the way. Today it's sunny and hot again...and I'm at work until night.

I had to puke earlier today. A lot.
Would it be off topic? May be not, since the thread was initiated by a man known as Vomit.
Anyway, we - I and my co-workers - had a hurricane party, and for some reason I been mixing OJ and scotch. A lot.

Nice observations guys.....but really, why isn't there a light in those little fridges? Mine is pissing me off (again) this morning.....I am sleeping in the basement (midnight shift) where it's cooler.....and it's a real drag not gettting a Blatz with the 1st grab!

Nice observations guys.....but really, why isn't there a light in those little fridges? Mine is pissing me off (again) this morning.....I am sleeping in the basement (midnight shift) where it's cooler.....and it's a real drag not gettting a Blatz with the 1st grab!

Here you go, sir.
Maybe this will help:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Sakar-Hello-Kitty-Basic-Flashlight/dp/B004SB6Y0W/ref=sr_1_2?s=hardware&ie=UTF8&qid=1314616548&sr=1-2[/ame]

I had to puke earlier today. A lot.
Would it be off topic? May be not, since the thread was initiated by a man known as Vomit.
Anyway, we - I and my co-workers - had a hurricane party, and for some reason I been mixing OJ and scotch. A lot.

Dude, I hate puking. In High school, I had a long streak of puking...hence the nickname....but it's been a long time since I vomited. I hate that.

if the fridge i owned didn't have a light in it, i'd prolly just buy a flashlight instead of buying a whole new fridge, unless i was really high while i was shopping...