Official answer and question thread

A: I guess they will give some advice about their new method to take care of his hair. It would be something coming from out there, from the vast space, a method out of this world. :D

Q: Is there any TV program you like particularly? Make a short list.

|ng.

ooooops, we posted at the same time...
well,i'll reply to your question hehe

A: Hmm right now, not particularly... "the farm" of this season is rather dull and some greek series i enjoy watching is shown once in like 3 week and it sort of reduces my interest for that

Q: will you now reply to my question, please? :p

A: that's an interesting one Ing and kinda complicated matter.It depends on how one defines freedom... if we see it in a political level, then bye-bye, i guess very few people would consider themselves absolutely free. However in comparison to other places of the world we are relatively free here. In other levels,it's difficult to be totally free,since we are social beings,live in societies with people and thus have rights and duties, which sometimes binds us to doing things we wouldn't do under other circumstances...but anyway the whole thing is complicated and it depends on how one defines freedom...to conclude, let's that in a personal level and given the fact that i'm part of a society and that i think it's normal to have some certain obligations i consider myself quite free/relatively free and i'm satisfied with it.

Q: what irritates you most about your country?

A: the way that no matter how we go forward in time and we progress as a country, there'll always be the ones who have the ideas of the society of a hundred years back.

Q: which is the smiley on UM that irritates you most?

A: favourite books: Terry pratchett/Neil Gaiman: Good omen
Torbjörn Flygt-Underdog
Karin Fossum-don't look back
and a couple of others

Series i don't reallt read, apart from the Discworld books of Terry Pratchett from time to time...haven´t read much of it though

Q: recommend me a good book

A: I always daydream, so I live in a world of fantasies. If I have to pick one out, one that I would love to make real is me becoming a singer, a great singer. Everytime I listen to my favourite singers I imagine myself reaching the same wonderful tones. Unfortunately, I would growl so far, and I love clean voices...

Q: Which's the best sexual fantasy you've ever had?

|ng.

P.S: Nice song being played at the moment. Uhmm... the NP box doesn't work. Well, I was playing Mitch Malloy's "Anything At All".

A: A woman buying me a big bag of chips and buying me some pop. That's my favorite sexual fantasy. Orgasms would be flying everywhere.
Q: If you could be anyother animal in the animal kingdom except humans, what would it be and why?

P.s. Yay, I got my internet back!

Edit: Wow, how the heck did I get that original answer!?

A: i'm not a human,i am a troll :loco: but if i could be sth else,i think i'd like to be either a dolphin or a squirel (sp???) or a husky dog =)

Q: Do you like Katatonia?

Thered@ welcome,welcome :) we've missed you

A: Well, I used to read some music magazines, but I don't read them anymore. Why? Because it was a way to dig up information about new bands and stuff, mainly.

Q: Which's the best band on stage, in your opinion?

|ng.