Official answer and question thread

(because i do not have a boss and because i don't understand the question :cry: ,i live it someone else)
on the matter of working from home,i agree with Ingenius... it can be cool and comfortable, but "dangerous" at the same time... I'd rather have my own office and work alone or with a colleague of sth there...I would still have peace and the opportunity to schedule stuff the way i want, yet i wouldn't be at home messing with my job matters whichever our of the day, the line between personal life & job would be more clear + i would have somewhere to go .... i can't stand spending my whole life at home anymore....

@magsec: you bored? ;)

|ngenius said:
Q: What do you find frankly sad?
this is an interesting question, especially because i've been wondering the same thing lately, so it refers to my current situation, that is: being/feeling alone, having no one to support you when you're upset and realizing how sad it is when people who know how you feel simply ignore you and go on minding their business, but will run to you as soon as they'll need something, raging, stomping and whining until they'll get your attention. even merely tolerating the existance of such behaviour is hard, and indeed these people are to be pitied because, all in all, they're sterile soil that nothing can change, neither for the good nor for the bad.

@rei: :cry: Oh, i'm sorry that it's not going so good with you lately...
it's really hard to understand that someone so sweet could be lonely, but life can be nasty from time to time...now the good always have the reward of knowing they're good no matter how the other buggers get their fucking rewards. Let'em burn in hell :burn:

i hope you'll be doing better because you damnly sure deserve it! :dopey:

now to the matter....MAGazine SECt 4...

A: Probably i'd be Puffi, Winky or Gerome the Gnome. But in the very end the decision would be from my gnome parents...i guess :Spin:

Q: In case you were a nome, no matter which your name was, would you try to approach to humans or would you rather step out of trouble? ;)

fv

Rei@ I'm also sorry for your current situation..it saddened me to read it... like fathervic,i also wonder how can such a sweet person like you be alone...:cry: i hope things will start going better for you,soon... *hugs*

A: I'm a troll & i've apprached humans..i actually live between them..I guess if i were a gnome i would do the same... Humans are interesting :loco:
I'm nuts...

Q:If you were to be a phantasy creature, what would prefer to be??

A: As I almost consider myself a Satyr, I'd say, err, why not a vampire. It sounds cliché, but the whole concept is awesome. I'd be the kind that falls in love with mortals. I love torture.

Q : Is love overhyped ?

A: Hell yes! Well, if it's love for blood, then that's a no! Loving someone is stupid! Who would do that!? 5.6 Billion people? NO! Noone loves eachother, they're just there to kill each other in the end. That's why people die. Because they love someone. Love is hate. Hate is love. Death is just the begining, love is for the weak, and for that, they shall all die! No actually I gave that question one more seconds worth of thought and changed my mind.......................they shall all be decapitated. Only humans love each other. Do YOU want to be a human? No, no.....you don't!:Spin:

No really, I believe it is in a way or two. But love isn't always overhyped. I believe like a piece of chocolate in a Chocolate box. You never know what you are really ever gonna get. Fate just brings it that way! Overhypness and stuff is just mandatory in the society we live in today. Well what would you rather have and overhypness of war or love? Wait what's the question again? :loco:

Q: Speaking of Chocolate's, what's your favorite kind?

A: Fear itself. (Roosevelt can come up with the greatest qoutes!) Either that or the future. Or lawn gnomes coming alive and skinning every human alive and then eating them hehe!

Q: What is the first ride you would ride at Cedar Point or any other favorite Theme Park?

A: well probably the Demon Drop, the Power Tower or the Dragster. Everything that's thrilling enough to make me puke from the nose and the mouth at the same time. I haven't done bungee jumping yet, so I suppose that I'd go for the Demon Drop, but I suppose the Dragster must be AMAZING!!!!
In Spain we have Port Aventura (that recently was bought by Universal) and has either the best or the second best roller coaster of Europe (Dragon Kahn) with 7 loops if I'm not mistaken...that was awesome, awesome to the max!

Q: Would you like to try bungee jumping?

A : No. I'm of the "try anything once" school of thought, with the very blatant exception of those sports. The only one I'd consider trying is parachuting. I like watchng extreme sports though, and any event where I am a bit worried for somebody's life (as long as the event is somewhat organised) ; I'm a big fan of Antonin Artaud ;)

Q : I don't think this very popular question was ever asked here : If there was two people you'd like to meet (one dead, one alive), who would that be, and why ? No silly answer please.

A:

a) Dead: Groucho Marx. Because he managed to look in the eye of life and see how grey it can be, and pay back with an extraordinary dose of laughter.

b) Alive: This is harder, I had Groucho clear on my mind, but... well, I can say I'd like to meet Andreu Buenafuente, because I'm pretty intrigued about some articles he wrote and I'd like to talk to him about.

Q: I like Blue Moon's question, so let me repeat it and know who you'd choose. :)

|ng.

Wow tough question, but a good one!

A: Dead: Henry David Thoreau, Mahatma Ghandi, or Queen Boudicca (Boadicea) of the Iceni. Why? Henry David Thoreau would freak me out (in a good way) by saying the most inteligient sentences ever, Ghandi; well it's Ghandi, I'd really like to sit down and shut up for a day just to hear what he has to say. Queen Boudicca, well I wouldn't be able to understand what she is saying because she lived 2,00 years ago in Britain (Briton). And she'd probably kill me!

Alive: Nelson Mandela. Why? He's like the Martin Luther King Jr. of South Africa! What a great person he is. Things are slowly starting to turn around in South Africa because of him. Racial segregation is becoming less strict and native Africans are slowly starting to become integrated into South Africa.

Question: How's the weather over where you live?

Edit: Oops.

Think this is gonna be a question for our friend theredin...

A: It's usually sunny, it seldom rains over here. It's cold in the winter mornings, but quite warm during the day. Nice weather we have, yes.

Q: Do you know who's Dr. Slump over there, in the states? (Clue: It's not a real doctor, it's a TV character)

|ng.

should i post or should i wait for the redinthesky to reply?? btw,I have no clue if they know the Slump guy over there in the states,but me over here doesn't know and is very curious to know who this guy is?

Well, to avoid any suicide due to an extreme curiosity, Dr. Slump is a japanese animated character who starred in the series called the same way, "Dr. Slump", but whose main character was a girl shaped robot with great strenght, and their adventures in the Penguin village. This series were the awesome work Akira Toriyama came up just before climbing to the top with his Dragon Ball animated series.

@Mel: We're expecting you and your extraordinary language skills, hope you'll be around soon. :) (In the meanwhile... don't get anxious!!! I know you're eager to meet me... and well, in a second term FatherVic, but be patient!!). :p

|ng.

Sorry, I'm here now.

Uhhhhhhhh........to answer your question....I really have no idea. I know of such anime shows like "Dragon Ball", "Dragon Ball Z", and the famous "Akira" anime movie. I was a fan of that stuff awhile back. I really do not know what or whom you are talking about. Please do tell though, maybe if you say the American name I may know.

Q: Two questions. Who is this Dr. Slump? And where's everyone at?