Official answer and question thread

A: I think I watched two episodes a few years ago...Dr Slupm was a dirty old man I think, and about the second question...I don't know :p maybe they are too busy, or lazy

Q: what is the thing you like most about yourself? and what do you dislike most?

Theredintheskyisours said:
Please do tell though, maybe if you say the American name I may know.

The original name of the series was "Dr. Slump" (maybe written in japanese characters, but that's the name anyway). Here, it wasn't changed when dubbed to the catalan (yes, catalan!!), unusual but I guess it was the straight way, thankfully. So, I don't know if the series ever had any other name in the states, but the characters are the following:

Arale: The girl-shaped robot.

arale.gif

Dr. Senbei Norimaki (aka Dr. Slump)

senbee.gif

Recently, the episodes have been re-released in a more... actual Toriyama style, something like the accurate drawings we can see on "Dragon Ball GT", but the spirit has faded out. The good ones are the original 1981 series.

|ng.

Hey I just learned some Catalan!!!!!!!

Au va! Bandarra!

No I'm kidding! I'm just a barbemec!

Anyways, Dragonball Z is huge over here (I could just imagine what it is like over in Japan hehe!). I had a clue that Dr. Slump had something in relation to the Dragonball series.

Q: Is it true that Dragon Ball Z made over 10,000 kids have seizures in it's entirity due to it's strobe light effects?

Oh yeah, and I found those Catalan words over at:

http://www.notam02.no/~hcholm/altlang/ht/Catalan.html

these dr. Slump creatures remind me of sth... I've definitely not watched that program, but for sure i've seen them around...

since i can't reply to theredinthesky's question, i'll reply to the one of thanatos:
"Q: what is the thing you like most about yourself? and what do you dislike most?"

A: hmmm, tough question... especially these days, that i feel that i suck big time :loco:
*thinks* Hmm the that i like most is the fact that i'm quite ambitious with some stuff and that generally i'm a good listener and care about the people around me... what i dislike is the way i can be annoying impatient with some stuff, the fact that i have difficulty to say "no" to pressure from the side of my family, the fact that i'm too shy sometimes, the fact that i'm a bit antisocial, the fact that i can quite easily turn a sad mood to deep desperation... uff,i suck big time :D

Q: which thing/attitude/behaviour etc of your friend/-s annoy you most?

ufff...tough one, too...well i will reply in a general way about what I wouldn´t like in my friends...It would be probably the attitude some people have to switch moods too quickly and for no apparent reason. That makes me feel i don´t know what the hell is going on and how to react...

Q: Which machine would you choose...a teletransportation machine, a time machine, a milkshake mixer&shaker?

A: Milkshake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hotjump:

Q: Which is your favourite Friends character?

fathervic (who thinks Arale (Dr. Slump) it´s simply a MASTERPIECE)

A: uff, difficult to choose... in the beginning (that's like a month ago when i started watching friends) i liked Monica a lot,but now she pisses me of from time to time and i prefer Rachel and Ross... they are both very cool :) i also like the lesbian X-wife of Ross :loco:
and btw, Jennifer Aniston is such a goddess!!!

Q:Which is your favourite cartoon series from your childhood??

A1 .- I'd go for a time machine without thinking twice!!! I loved "Back To The Future" and I'm quite attracted toward sport cars and mad doctors travelling in time. :)

A2 .- My fave Friends character is Joey, especially the last seasons (the new one is awesome). And I don't think Jennifer Aniston has anything divine herself, but well, Mel thinks that Liv Tyler is nice, so this comes along. :p I don't dislike her way of acting, anyway.

A3 .- My fave character of animated series... yeah, Gatchán (Dr. Slump) for her impressive vocabulary.

A4.- What did you ask?

Q: Do you think this way of answering is legal or does it reach the boundaries of crime?

|ngenius (A criminal)

P.S: JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!!!

A: bubu...no, you're definitely a criminal,cause you omitted my very crucial question on ice-cream and milkshame :cry:
joking!! :D

Q: what have you had for lunch today?

A: white fried beans with bits of fried lard and then beef...yeah, healthy ;)

Q: do you think there's any possibility that the world would live in peace without needing the previous obliteration of mankind? :cry:

A: Yesterday Fernando Savater said he's given up in trying to change the world, and he's switched to trying to help those close to him. Well, possibly it is true, but I don't think the term "peace" is something easy to achieve when our world settle its "richness" and "civilized and modern way of living" upon the other half, which live in utter poverty and know how we do live. These high contrasts make that peace everybody claim for something a bit hard to reach. However, by murdering other people is not the most effective way to change things, and it is indeed a tragedy what we lived here, no way to justify it. *Brief answer: Yes, you humans must die*

Q: Have you put any hope on this new government? Does ZP fill your heart and makes you sing full of joy?

|ng.

Q: Have you put any hope on this new government? Does ZP fill your heart and makes you sing full of joy?

|ng.

A:Well economically is not what I would call "promising" but at least from the very start it looks as if they'll try to keep their promises and take the spanish army out of Iraq asap...so that's really nice of them. I really hope ZP will stay as normal and honest as he looks like, despite of the horrible political party he leads!!
So, for the best...I'll suport it as much as I can and let's cross the fingers for the best!

Q: Where do you think that would be best to exile Bush?

A: hmmmm...interesting one :p How about somewhere away from this planet? :D

Q: Has history taught humanity anything??? or are the same mistakes repeated on and on?

/troll (my english kills today :p)

a: history taught humanity that history can't teach humanity anything...

b: is it nice to have an assassing language? ;)

A: (note: it took me ages to understand the question :rolleyes: ) hehe for me it's definitely fun,i laugh a lot at the stupidities i write from time to time...yet i don't know how the victims take it (you know,the people who read my crap and die ) :p

Q: why are all my posts so crappy tonight? :cry:

A: I don't know. What I certainly know is that when FV appears (no, I said FV, nothing to do with ZP), mysteriously Mel follows him and they start posting frantically for a while. That's suspicious, maybe they are the greek-spanish version of Batman and Robin, the mighty couple. :err: Yessss, yessss, certainly suspicious... :p

Q: I don't know. What question would you ask if you were the one supposed to ask?

|ng (Nothing to say...)

P.D: This is my first day out of duty, since I had a very busy weekend.

Ingie@ i don't know what you're talking about... :rolleyes:
psssssssst....it's probably because your friend is deadly attractive :D

A: err, call NASA...how am i supposed to know :p

Q: If a tree in the middle of a forest falls and there is nobody there to hear it does it make sound? hehe

Melancholia said:
psssssssst....it's probably because your friend is deadly attractive
Sure, he is. I taught him well. :)

A: Green! It's green!!!

Q: What if it is a big oak falling, instead? It's not a simple tree...

|ng.