Official chatting thread in italian!

@|ng: è ora che tu impari un po' d'italiano, così finalmente potrai prendere in giro thanatos senza che se ne accorga. :rolleyes:

yo no tradu...traduci... traduco... *whatever* nada "libremente"!

rahvin.

Veo que los hispanosparlantes se han apoderado de este thread..... Arriba la dictadura hablahispana!!!!!!!!!!:hotjump:

@rahvin: yo no traduzco nada libremente...is that what you wanted to say?

e non ho capito che cosa avete detto al |ngenius

@Mischievous: Arriba!!!!!

@thanatos: yep, thanks. "non ho capito che cosa hai detto a |ngenius". avete is used for the plural.
i told him it's about time he learns some italian so he could finally make fun of you without you noticing. :p

rahvin.

you trying to revolt against the mighty Thanatos?

Posso fare il divertimento di lui senza notare...in inglese :p

Originally posted by rahvin
@|ng: è ora che tu impari un po' d'italiano, così finalmente potrai prendere in giro thanatos senza che se ne accorga.

Yep, it's easy to translate from the italian, even when you know nothing about it. I can't write down something in italian, but to read is quite easy. ;) That's why the italian has caught my eye (the language, I mean, not a man :D ), and maybe I will start learning italian in order to be able to translate "libremente" (freely/without accurancy). :)

e non ho capito che cosa avete detto al |ngenius <--- "I don't understand what you said to |ngenius"

@Thanatos: Si vols ens hi fiquem de ple amb el català, cap de suro. ;)

|ngenius (Not mighty, but doing his best...)

ok, dato che son stanca, approfitto di questa thread per augurare a tutti un buon w-end, sogni aurei e tante belle cose :) lunedì voi non sarete più vecchi di un anno, se non altro *sigh* :cry:

Originally posted by Rei Toei
ok, dato che son stanca, approfitto di questa thread per augurare a tutti un buon w-end, sogni aurei e tante belle cose :) lunedì voi non sarete più vecchi di un anno, se non altro *sigh* :cry:

compiere 24 anni non è così terribile, te l'ho già detto. :p

and why are you confusing our catalan/mexican audience with clumsy expressions like "sogni aurei"? ;)

rahvin.

@Rei: Thanks, I will do my best to enjoy this weekend. "Sogni aurei"... hummm... "dream well"? If I've understood it, you're going to celebrate your birthday soon... aren't you?

|ng (The catalan audience)

@rahvin: tsk, adulatore :p e comunque non sto confondendo nessuno (gnè gnè) :lol: :p

@|ngenius: "sogni aurei" = "sogni d'oro" = "sueños de oro" ;) and yes, tomorrow's my birthday *sigh* i don't wanna grow old :cry:

Questa sta rapidamente diventando una Birthday Thread("compleanno thread" mi suonava orribile! :lol: )
party014.gif
auguri Rei!

heh, welcome to hell :s
ho mal di stomaco, nausea e un mal di testa così forte che quasi non riesco a pensare :cry:
btw, rahvin voleva solo essere gentile, domani compio 30 anni e non 24 :cry:

/rei (scanning photographs of the dt concert :D )

well happy 30 then, you're still young (and hot :devil: ) and I hope your estómage gets bene :p I told you not to eat that 5 pizzas.

(will you post the pics right now?)

@hiljainen: grazie, cara :)

@thanatos: :err: how did you know about those pizzas? :p
grazie per gli auguri, carissimo, sei troppo gentile :)

about the pics: i'm still scanning them, i have ten left but i'm gonna retouch some of them because of red eyes, bad lights... stuff like that. i might post the first pics tonight, tho, just to make you happy ;)

@Rei: You've lived for 30 years being the beautiful, kind and special human being that you are. I've lost the last 29 years without enjoying you, and I don't wanna lose a single day more. Happy birthday! :)

|ngenius.

:lol: ciao hearse caro ;)
cosa ci racconti di bello? natale si avvicina, che succede ad helsinki in questo periodo dell'anno?
nella mia città ci sono decine di bancarelle che espongono principalmente giocattoli e dolciumi per la festa di s. lucia e sempre in questo periodo si prepara il "sùgolo" una specie di budino d'uva fragola, che a me non piace neanche un po' :p

@rahvin: lascio a te la traduzione, caro :D

Well, no one asked me, but Rei's right, the Christmas days are near, and I love this part of the year (yes, even when it's not a great year). We feed ourselves with tones of chupi chocolate and I (personally) feel (a bit) renewed. A special feeling comes up from inside, and I don't provoke it voluntarily, but somehow it grows and makes me feel moved, más... tontorrón de lo normal. :rolleyes:

I never tasted that "sùgolo", but I like to eat grapes, so I will look for that italian speciality, even when Rei doesn't like it so much. ;)

Can't remember a catalan tradition out of the general Christmas patterns and customs. :confused:

|ng (Navidaaaaad, navidaaaaad, dulce navidaaaaaad!)