Official deliverance6....or not...comments?

Does Anders have a complete collection himself?

Nope.. atleast he said to me he doesn´t :)

And btw... there are a few gems i know you still lack Reese.
There is (i have heard) a RED vinyl testprint of some album (i think it was bmd) that Mike from Opeth has. ( he said so in a thread a great while ago).
I offered him my left leg as a trade, but he didnt reply....

also you still have to get the russian editions (ofiicial versions of td and lfdgd that Ivan told us about...)

Hobo said:
Nope.. atleast he said to me he doesn´t :)

And btw... there are a few gems i know you still lack Reese.
There is (i have heard) a RED vinyl testprint of some album (i think it was bmd) that Mike from Opeth has. ( he said so in a thread a great while ago).
I offered him my left leg as a trade, but he didnt reply....

also you still have to get the russian editions (ofiicial versions of td and lfdgd that Ivan told us about...)

I dont think Russian CDs count.....at least not for me......really I just need the LFDGD promo......the red and blue JEM demos.....hmmmm.......I think thats it for the audio collection///

Deliverance6, I think you have a bigger collection than Katatonia members themselves!
It's impossible to beat you! but hey, I noticed you still don't have the Katatonia thong...( for your girlfriend of course!)

and Cis, you are at the first place as for the official Katatonia gigs-goer! No one will ever beat you!!!
I just have to make do with the second place.... :)

_Transparent_ said:
yeah, i have a much bigger collection than you deliverance6, in fact, it makes your collection look pathetic. but if you want it so bad, i wont stand in your way.

can you list your collection so we can have a look at it... ?

Deliverance6 said:
I dont think Russian CDs count.....at least not for me......really I just need the LFDGD promo......the red and blue JEM demos.....hmmmm.......I think thats it for the audio collection///
There's a blue demo up for sale here, though I could've sworn the price was at $2 a couple hours ago .... :err:

I noticed you still don't have the Katatonia thong...( for your girlfriend of course!)

NOO! there we have it!!
he must prove he will do it all for katatonia ofcourse.
if you post a pic of yourself in a katatoniathong, you will have my vote :p

ether said:
Deliverance6, I think you have a bigger collection than Katatonia members themselves!
It's impossible to beat you! but hey, I noticed you still don't have the Katatonia thong...( for your girlfriend of course!)

and Cis, you are at the first place as for the official Katatonia gigs-goer! No one will ever beat you!!!
I just have to make do with the second place.... :)
Maybe Reece was wearing it while taking the pic.

°scarlet° said:
indeed it was... when i checked ebay today it was something like $ 1.80
Have to wonder where the early biddres are .... If someone had placed a bid the seller wouldn't have been able to raise the price. May have only gone up to $20 or $30. Though it'd be crap for the seller, I'm sure there'd be a very happy collector out there somewhere.

Khayman666 said:
Have to wonder where the early biddres are .... If someone had placed a bid the seller wouldn't have been able to raise the price. May have only gone up to $20 or $30. Though it'd be crap for the seller, I'm sure there'd be a very happy collector out there somewhere.

I got this one.......I hooked up with the guy and we worked it out.....sorry everyone but this is one of the last 3 I need......

Wouldn't it have been cheaper to wait and sneak in a last minute bid? Either way, my $ is saved for anything and everything Bloodbath. 'Course that means I'll probably never have a copy of JEM (any format other than BYD, or SYD on CD, but hell ... I can't afford to be much of a Katatonia collector. Too much to catch up on. :erk: