Official deliverance6....or not...comments?

If I hadn't stopped a couple of years ago, I would probably have that kind of collection as well. I used to have original copies of 'Saw You Drown' & 'Rain Without End', some Katatonia vinyl, a promotional copy of DO and a bunch of T-shirts, but I sold pretty much everything, except for that "Once We Were Gods"-T-Shirt...which I think I haven't seen in any of the pics.:p And of course I still have pretty much all of the CDs, but I just figured I don't need to have everything. I'm glad you collected all this stuff though. You should open a Katatonia museum some day.:)

the_joy_of_grief said:
If I hadn't stopped a couple of years ago, I would probably have that kind of collection as well. I used to have original copies of 'Saw You Drown' & 'Rain Without End', some Katatonia vinyl, a promotional copy of DO and a bunch of T-shirts, but I sold pretty much everything, except for that "Once We Were Gods"-T-Shirt...which I think I haven't seen in any of the pics.:p And of course I still have pretty much all of the CDs, but I just figured I don't need to have everything. I'm glad you collected all this stuff though. You should open a Katatonia museum some day.:)

hmmmm.....a once we were gods shirt eh......PM me if you ever want to get rid of it......for a fair price of course......
Sorry I havnt been posting everyone.....my fekkin internet has been down for almost a week......Im at a friends house......COMCAST BLOWS!!!!!

...but there should be one.
I love patches...

A few years ago I sew one by myself... it lastet a very long time and cost a lot of blood from my fingers ... but finally I had one!
And last year I took it off from my back to save it from being destroyed by water or whatever.